Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Some of it is 'new' to those of us that came to the ship late in life (*ahem* -like THIS YEAR!)

Woot!
    yes it is, and it's GREAT that new shippers come into family!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of '200'...
      Let's see if PB lets me post something:

manip by ever-talented Mala

*sigh*
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Rewatched '2010' a few nights ago...forgot how firey Carter's temper was when she argued with Joe -I was imagining an argument between her and Jack (she always stops before arguing very much with him in the show, because he's her CO...just a little thought about how that would go in their personal life, after he's not...we get a little glimpse of that in the beach scene in the ep 'The Light')

Rewatched 'Absolute Power' last night:

Guh! Daniel corrupted. Sam in jail & cast as insane. Teal'c dead via Daniel's plot. Jack has to try to kill Daniel...
        ...it's just too painful...

This week Rewatch includes 'Entity' *squee*

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Some of it is 'new' to those of us that came to the ship late in life (*ahem* -like THIS YEAR!)

Woot!
          That would be meee! Everything is new to me at this point. Including half of season 7 and all of season 8 (which I still haven't seen, lol)
          sigpic
          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
          My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Welcome!

Pull up a chair, have a s'more, and hang around awhile!
            Huh. I was rereading my Campfires and realized it's been a while since there's been a s'more. Or a s'more poptart.

Gotta remedy that. What're we on now, The Curse?

I have absolutely no memory of that ep. Has it been reviewed on the rewatch thread?

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Huh. I was rereading my Campfires and realized it's been a while since there's been a s'more. Or a s'more poptart.

I have absolutely no memory of that ep. Has it been reviewed on the rewatch thread?

I forget most of that ep too because it's all about Daniel. But there is a fishing invite.

Here's the Discussion Thread review by the redoubtable Josi.

Comment

[/COLOR]
                "The Curse" is the one where Sarah Gardiner/Osiris is introduced when Daniel goes to the funeral of one of his professors and reconnects with his old girlfriend.

Jack invites Sam, who turns him down, so he takes Teal'c instead, much to Teal'c's horror.

Sam stays behind to work on her motorcycle at the SGC with Siler.

Comment

Yes...yes you must remedy the egregious abscence of Campfires! It's been December for all of...*looks at clock*...27 minutes, after all!

Let me light the fire:

*spreads out s'mores ingredients, hauls sleeping bag into thread & plops down to wait for next 'Campfire'*

luv ya, Pol!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

It's December you say?!!

Oh goodie, goodie!

I've been waiting for this with such anticipation!

So, those of you who have recently visited the S/J Art thread have already had a peak at what we've been up to. For the last couple of years we've put together a very special Sam/Jack Advent Calendar to celebarate this season of Hope, Love, Peace and Joy (with our favorite couple of course).

Now, thanks to Chemmy for encouraging us to get it together, we have another offering for you.

Therefore, I now present to you . . .

The
                    Sam/Jack
                    Advent Calendar

by
                    Nolamom
                    Treknik
                    hlndncr
                    syfyfan
                    XFchemist
                    Blacky Kitten
                    Valerie_Jackson
                    Padme18
                    Oma-1

(Please be sure to thank them for their beautiful work.)

Comment

by Nolamom

Comment

Ooh, lovely manip! This thread really IS going to become my happy place, I think.

Tried my hand at making a fanvid today (featuring everybody's favourite couple, of course). Phew. That is tough stuff! It came out...okay, I guess, for a first attempt, although then I made the mistake of watching someone else's video set to the same song and now I hate it.
                        sigpic
                        "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

My christmas pic:

Comment

Rewatched '2010' a few nights ago...forgot how firey Carter's temper was when she argued with Joe -I was imagining an argument between her and Jack (she always stops before arguing very much with him in the show, because he's her CO...just a little thought about how that would go in their personal life, after he's not...we get a little glimpse of that in the beach scene in the ep 'The Light')
                            I know! I watched The Light the other night and I just love the beach scene (although a small part of me did want it to end in them having an adrenaline fueled kiss - only a small part of me, mind you)! Last night I watched Entity - sniffle! AT is brilliant when portraying possessed Sam and RDA did the angst magnificently! I love that episode!
                            The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                              Ooh, lovely manip! This thread really IS going to become my happy place, I think.

Tried my hand at making a fanvid today (featuring everybody's favourite couple, of course). Phew. That is tough stuff! It came out...okay, I guess, for a first attempt, although then I made the mistake of watching someone else's video set to the same song and now I hate it.
                              Hey, at least you started. Well, there are tons of ways to vid to the same song so don't get discouraged

It's december already? I have to make some things for Shipmas, I'm thinking gifs...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post

Oooh, so pretty!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X