Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Days 'til Ship Day!
    (Continued)

General Hammond, I’ve written my first Sam/Jack fic for Ship Day.
    I was hoping someone could give me a Beta.

Let me see that.

No . . . wrong . . . awful.

This is worse than I thought. I’m not even in this.

Well no. I was under the impression that Ship Day
    was about the relationship between Col. O’Neill and Major Carter.

From what I understand, they don’t even like you.

This is ridiculous.

Comment

Love that one, had me giggling the entire time.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

you had Jonas down to a "T"

Comment

i think we need to form a list on why Sam and Jack dislike rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Condescending
            Arrogant
            He's a jerk (probably one of Jack's reasons)

Comment

Don't forget to VOTE for your favorite fics!

The nominations can be found here.

We really need more people to vote if this is going to work. I know there are lots of fics and some of them are quite long. So I'm extending the voting deadline: July 27 at noon EST.

And remember what Jack would say . . . HAVE FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Condescending
                Arrogant
                I think Sam would agree with Jack's reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Condescending
                  Arrogant
                  He always flirted with sam.
                  nearly got jack killed when he had him go into the underwater jumper bay to help his team out.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    Well, I doubt she's shining because Cassie's going through such a rough time that she needed Sam to move there
                    Originally posted by fems View Post
                    Me neither, but I meant that Sam wouldn't be all shiny and happy about Cassie going through a rough time.
                    fems -I certainly didn't mean to imply that I had forgotten that one of the reasons Sam left was to support Cassie. But in this exchange between her and Cam, she was smiling and fairly shining (the whole tone was light). I was mainly thinking about the fact that she was finally out of Jack's chain of command and the quote that she 'had her reasons' for wanting that job made me think of the S/J ship situtation. It is my first Ship Day, and I'm in a VERY shippy mood

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    [CENTER]Four Days 'til Ship Day!
                    (Continued)
                    Bravo! Bravo! Keep them coming!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      fems -I certainly didn't mean to imply that I had forgotten that one of the reasons Sam left was to support Cassie. But in this exchange between her and Cam, she was smiling and fairly shining (the whole tone was light). I was mainly thinking about the fact that she was finally out of Jack's chain of command and the quote that she 'had her reasons' for wanting that job made me think of the S/J ship situtation. It is my first Ship Day, and I'm in a VERY shippy mood

Bravo! Bravo! Keep them coming!
                      *blushes and makes a little curtsey*

It's my honor to serve.

And I think fems was agreeing with you. Later in Beachhead Sam tells Barrett that she transferred because Cassie was having a hard time. But when she talks to Cam she's looking way too happy for that to be the real or only reason for transferring away from the SGC. Obviously there were good things going on in her life too--like JACK!

Comment

Here's a very interesting apocafic-type story that takes place right about the time Stargate Atlantis would have started. There's a more adult version on sj-always, but this is a link to the version on ff.net:

Summary: Brigadier General J. O'Neill always knew the end of the world could come. He just never thought it would come from an Ancient project that wasn't even spelled right.

Project Armageddon by A. Karswyll

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          He actually called Sam a dumb blonde! ( I was so glad when he was shipped off to Russia!)

Comment

yay! Thanks for extending the voting.

I have read many of those already, but I can't always remember which fic is which based on the names, so I still have to go reread a bit of each to remind myself.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              *blushes and makes a little curtsey*
                              It's my honor to serve.
                              And I think fems was agreeing with you. Later in Beachhead Sam tells Barrett that she transferred because Cassie was having a hard time. But when she talks to Cam she's looking way too happy for that to be the real or only reason for transferring away from the SGC. Obviously there were good things going on in her life too--like JACK!
                              Thanks for pointing that out! I just went back and re-read:

Sorry, fems! I mis-interpreted the post...now I get it Obviously I needed more coffee or more sleep...
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Seriously cute (and funny) fic about SG1, and volleyball on the beach:

Out of Bounds by Soleya

Comment

Working...
                                X