X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Ok...this thought brought on the following rec:

Blow the Man Down

I know this isn't the fic rec thread, but this fic is S/J so it seemed like an appropriate place for it (and it matches trinity's thought)!
    How sad is that I clicked the link and was a paragraph or two in before I realized it was my own story?

I'm slowly going insane, folks.

***sigh***

Thanks for the rec, though--that's sweet.

I have been lurking on my iPad, but the kids are out of school for the summer and have taken over the computer, so it's been tough to get on for long winded discussions. I will say that I love the shippy pics, Highland, and the awesome Shirts and Stuff, Pol, and the wonderful musings from the rest of you! Thanks for keeping this thread going for those of us who are lurking at the moment! You all ROCK!!!!!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      I have been lurking on my iPad, but the kids are out of school for the summer and have taken over the computer, so it's been tough to get on for long winded discussions. I will say that I love the shippy pics, Highland, and the awesome Shirts and Stuff, Pol, and the wonderful musings from the rest of you! Thanks for keeping this thread going for those of us who are lurking at the moment! You all ROCK!!!!!
      *huggles Aka* Happy to hear about you! Stop by whenever you want.

Oh and let's not forget the .
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I have become a cliché. I am in Starbucks. Writing.

But! I am writing a Campfire, so that's good, yes?

Whew.

And Sharon? I am doing so on my iPad, LOL.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Oh but we're fine with clichés, especially when they concern more Campfires.

Besides, I love Starbucks! So yeah. There.

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            Popping in to pimp some stuff (not fic but S/J related):
            Spoiler:
            I've updated my Cafe Press store to make the Sam/Jack "fishing" art a bit bigger. Come see. There're a few other things there too.
            What about refrigerator magnets? I could use a few on my refrigerator, and assorted other magnetic surfaces.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              What about refrigerator magnets? I could use a few on my refrigerator, and assorted other magnetic surfaces.
              Oh I like that idea!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So I forgot to say, on my travels I went to the Vancouver Art Museum - all ready to take a pic of thee stairs and thee statue where Sam and Jack walk down "You know, I can navigate my way across the galaxy but when it comes to Washington..." (I am without my resources today and probably paraphrasing)... but when I get there? Totally redoing it up and builders working on them! Total disappointment. But I did end up having a geeky conversation with a girl about all the tv shows filmed there, so wasn't a total loss...

Comment

Feelin' the need...
                  Oh Pol! where did you find that pic of AT in the jet with the "Sam Carter O'Neill" ?????
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Whew.

At the risk of embarrassing myself:
                    *Running around the house, grinning like a fool*
                    "POL'S WORKING ON THE NEXT CAMPFIRE!!! YAY!"
                    *Family sitting on the couch, just staring at me....so...I...put my hands down...and stop...now I'm blushing*
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Oh Pol! where did you find that pic of AT in the jet with the "Sam Carter O'Neill" ?????
                      I manip'd it. She even signed it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Done!

Comment

Yay!. And thanks.

Comment

Bwahahaha.

I've done that.

Oh, right. I was with YOU those times....

Well, you wouldn't quite fit in with the rest of the writers if you weren't, huh?

I don't know HOW you do it. My wrists hurt after a paragraph of typing on an IPad.

Campfire... Mmm. This the 'M' rated one? I'm near purple from holding my breath waiting for that one!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Ok...this thought brought on the following rec:

Blow the Man Down

I know this isn't the fic rec thread, but this fic is S/J so it seemed like an appropriate place for it (and it matches trinity's thought)!
                              Very nice

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Wouldn't you know it . . . another little plot bunny hopped into my lap while I was on the Metro into work this morning. I have no time to write fiction atm. What little spare time I have I should be using to write papers for my class!

I'm so looking forward to the end of July when my job is over and my last class is done. I'm going to take a month off and do nothing but write fanfic and make pretty S/J arties.

OK, time to punch in and back to work.
                              Well then. Now we're all looking forward to the end of July.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              How sad is that I clicked the link and was a paragraph or two in before I realized it was my own story?

I'm slowly going insane, folks.

***sigh***

Thanks for the rec, though--that's sweet.

Left you a review. I really enjoyed it.

And yeah there are always a few faithful shippers to keep the thread going when we all, at some point or another, are away for a while.

Shippers R.O.C.K.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              Bwahahaha.

I've done that.

Oh, right. I was with YOU those times....

Well, you wouldn't quite fit in with the rest of the writers if you weren't, huh?

I don't know HOW you do it. My wrists hurt after a paragraph of typing on an IPad.

Campfire... Mmm. This the 'M' rated one? I'm near purple from holding my breath waiting for that one!
                              What!!!!

Did someone say 'M' rated Campfire?

Where is it?

Where?

Leia it's been a while. So good to see you **hugs**
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Haven't been here far a couple days... good evening my shipper friends!!

Was watching some of the Stanley Cup yesterday, of course I couldn't help thinking about Sam and Jack watching... well, at least Jack was watching, Sam was cuddled on the couch next to him with her laptop. *sigh*

I'm cheering for the Canucks, since Teal'c told Jack they were great warriors!

Comment

Working...
                                X