Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
    Hmm... I think maybe new three movie Stargate: Revolation Jack married Sam have two son is: Jack O'neill II and John O'neill.
    The married part I can possibly accept. Not the two sons, or their names. With Sam apparently still commanding The Hammond, when would she have had time to have two children? Jack would probably want to name one of them Homer ... but Sam wouldn't let him.

Originally Posted by MidwifeOnBoard]
    I'm rewatching with my roomie who is watching the show for the first time. We are in season 2 and she has not jumped on the ship bandwagon (but she will! ). We were watching the Tok'ra yesterday and she kept saying that Jack was like Sam's dad. I am trying my best to convince her otherwise.
    Well they do both have similar traits. You should remind her, though, that a lot of women tend to fall for men who remind them of their father.

Comment

Hedwig The married part I can possibly accept. Not the two sons, or their names. With Sam apparently still commanding The Hammond, when would she have had time to have two children? Jack would probably want to name one of them Homer ... but Sam wouldn't let him.
      Oh yeah... They thinking maybe there....

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        so College Major
        Spoiler:
        So i have decided to be a criminal justice major. after seeing what my dad do for twenty plus years it seems like an interesting field to go into.
        Spoiler:
        That sounds like an interesting major

Too me!!! I have SG-1 Season 1 - 10 Dvds. I love jack and sam.
        I don't have all the seasons yet. I have seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, and 10

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
        An odd thought struck me this morning...I know a child who could possibly be Jack and Sam's daughter. She's on the tall side, with short, blonde hair that is quite unruly, and brown eyes. She's very smart-ahead of her peers...she has a vast vocabulary and is always saying intelligent, insightful things that you wouldn't expect from a child her age(5 yrs). She's well behaved, but she does have that defiant streak in her that comes out from time to time! If TPTB ever needed a little Carter/O'Neill...hehe... they should hire her-I guarantee she'd memorize all the lines-she never forgets anything!
        That's great
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I don't have all the seasons yet. I have seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, and 10
          What?! No seasons 4 or 8! What kind of shipper are you?!!!

And did Santa stiff you on the Christmas presents or what?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            What?! No seasons 4 or 8! What kind of shipper are you?!!!

And did Santa stiff you on the Christmas presents or what?
            I cannot find them in the stores and I haven't ordered them online yet

Santa got me season 6 so I can't say I feel cheated
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I cannot find them in the stores and I haven't ordered them online yet

Santa got me season 6 so I can't say I feel cheated
              Season 4 and 8 are on amazon.com.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                The married part I can possibly accept. Not the two sons, or their names. With Sam apparently still commanding The Hammond, when would she have had time to have two children? Jack would probably want to name one of them Homer ... but Sam wouldn't let him.

Well they do both have similar traits. You should remind her, though, that a lot of women tend to fall for men who remind them of their father.
                And in that ep he was very dad-like. Have her home by 11 and all that.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yey! Watching SG-1 again. Last episode I saw was Moebius in the airport in Atlanta(had to wait there for six hours because my flight was delayed)

And Yes you just reminded me of the good ol´ days when I was still collecting my series. I saved every penny up for them and then bought them. My first season was number 7(my favorite) and I know number nine was the one I got for my birthday, number one for work I did at my fathers work etc.
                  Yeah....I miss saving all my SG dvds. Perhaps I should sell them and buy them all over again(Just kidding...I would kill myself)

Btw...you should get S4 and S8. Those are the most important ones in regard to the ship!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Yey! Watching SG-1 again. Last episode I saw was Moebius in the airport in Atlanta(had to wait there for six hours because my flight was delayed)

And Yes you just reminded me of the good ol´ days when I was still collecting my series. I saved every penny up for them and then bought them. My first season was number 7(my favorite) and I know number nine was the one I got for my birthday, number one for work I did at my fathers work etc.
                    Yeah....I miss saving all my SG dvds. Perhaps I should sell them and buy them all over again(Just kidding...I would kill myself)
                    Yep, I'm enjoying saving all my money to buy SG dvds

Btw...you should get S4 and S8. Those are the most important ones in regard to the ship!
                    I will, as soon as I get some money
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I did the same thing. They were $45 per season when I was first buying them. I've finally given away all those huge box sets and bought the slim ones. Saves a lot of room on my crowded dvd shelves.

So - if you have those old, thick box sets, yes, buy the slim ones... you can routinely find them for $15-$20 per season.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        I did the same thing. They were $45 per season when I was first buying them. I've finally given away all those huge box sets and bought the slim ones. Saves a lot of room on my crowded dvd shelves.

So - if you have those old, thick box sets, yes, buy the slim ones... you can routinely find them for $15-$20 per season.
                        I'm getting the slim ones, I've gotten most of them for $10 per season
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack and Sam have two sons name Jack 2 and John will good heroes by Legend is Old SG-1 jack 2 and john's father. That maybe????

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Jack and Sam have two sons name Jack 2 and John will good heroes by Legend is Old SG-1 jack 2 and john's father. That maybe????

I really don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you using a translator program?

But I don't think Sam and Jack will have any children.

I'm getting the slim ones, I've gotten most of them for $10 per season
                            That's even better! Buy some for you and some for random relatives! LOL!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

That's even better! Buy some for you and some for random relatives! LOL!
                              None of them like SG-1 so I don't think they would like that
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, I'm enjoying saving all my money to buy SG dvds
                                It is fun!

I will, as soon as I get some money
                                Ya better...I'll be in my stalking tree keeping an eye on you!
                                I have the slim(R2) ones, they were 40 euros per DVD. (that's around 50 dollars)

We never got the big ones; I see them in here now(USA) but we have silver ones.

Wait I got a piccie of my DVDs

Last picture I took before I moved in here(6 months ago)

EDIT: Actually I see that some DVDs are even missing in there(GA S5...and now I also have SGU S1, GA S6, Farscape series and Sanctuary S2...I'm an addict...what can I say... )
                                Last edited by starlover; 29 December 2010, 12:08 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X