No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You both skipped 200 (the wedding scene). That was one of the easy ones.

Comment

I have just discovered I get way too distracted by "research," I completely forgot about the guess-the-shippy-moments
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I have just discovered I get way too distracted by "research," I completely forgot about the guess-the-shippy-moments

Well I hope you watched something good!

Comment

i love !
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Well I hope you watched something good!
            I did, I watched my one of my sg-1 dvds
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Which one?

I watched Learning Curve and Point of View today.

Comment

I've been working on my latest S/J fic pretty much all day. I really want to publish it tomorrow. (If I can get it done in time you'll understand why. )

So far it is angsty, angsty, angsty. I find that takes the longest for me to write.

Now I need to add some serious fluff and end with a bit of gutter, but only a little drop mind you because I'm just not that kind of girl.

Comment

Which one?

Disc 1 of season 6. I watched Redemption, Redemption Part 2, and Descent

I've been working on my latest S/J fic pretty much all day. I really want to publish it tomorrow. (If I can get it done in time you'll understand why. )

So far it is angsty, angsty, angsty. I find that takes the longest for me to write.

Now I need to add some serious fluff and end with a bit of gutter, but only a little drop mind you because I'm just not that kind of girl.
                  I look forward to reading it
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm rewatching with my roomie who is watching the show for the first time. We are in season 2 and she has not jumped on the ship bandwagon (but she will! ). We were watching the Tok'ra yesterday and she kept saying that Jack was like Sam's dad. I am trying my best to convince her otherwise.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      I'm rewatching with my roomie who is watching the show for the first time. We are in season 2 and she has not jumped on the ship bandwagon (but she will! ). We were watching the Tok'ra yesterday and she kept saying that Jack was like Sam's dad. I am trying my best to convince her otherwise.
                      I'm sure she'll see the light, eventually
                      sigpic

Comment

You both skipped 200 (the wedding scene). That was one of the easy ones.
                        Oops!

Which one?

I'm still stuck in season 4, Entity coming next, but I'm so not in the mood for this at the moment. And to be honest I'm a bit sidetracked by 7 seasons (6564 minutes) of MacGyver!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        We count on you!
                        sigpic

Comment

College Major
                          Spoiler:
                          So i have decided to be a criminal justice major. after seeing what my dad do for twenty plus years it seems like an interesting field to go into.
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 29 December 2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Too me!!! I have SG-1 Season 1 - 10 Dvds. I love jack and sam.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

An odd thought struck me this morning...I know a child who could possibly be Jack and Sam's daughter. She's on the tall side, with short, blonde hair that is quite unruly, and brown eyes. She's very smart-ahead of her peers...she has a vast vocabulary and is always saying intelligent, insightful things that you wouldn't expect from a child her age(5 yrs). She's well behaved, but she does have that defiant streak in her that comes out from time to time! If TPTB ever needed a little Carter/O'Neill...hehe... they should hire her-I guarantee she'd memorize all the lines-she never forgets anything!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                                An odd thought struck me this morning...I know a child who could possibly be Jack and Sam's daughter. She's on the tall side, with short, blonde hair that is quite unruly, and brown eyes. She's very smart-ahead of her peers...she has a vast vocabulary and is always saying intelligent, insightful things that you wouldn't expect from a child her age(5 yrs). She's well behaved, but she does have that defiant streak in her that comes out from time to time! If TPTB ever needed a little Carter/O'Neill...hehe... they should hire her-I guarantee she'd memorize all the lines-she never forgets anything!
                                Hmm... I think maybe new three movie Stargate: Revolation Jack married Sam have two son is: Jack O'neill II and John O'neill.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Working...
                                X