No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched ST, but never really got fanatical about it. Babylon 5, on the other hand, was a good series that not only portrayed a more probable future than Trek, but also developed a successful romantic relationship between two lead characters which showed proof (imo) that a relationship can be fun and interesting on screen with good writing as well as chemistry.

I did, however, like Trip/T'pol in ENTERPRISE, but the writers mucked that up too.

Jack and Sam have that chemistry, too bad the writers didn't take advantage.

Comment

Christmas Eve reading.
      I you haven't read it yet, go NOW and read this wonderful story by RACHEL500, which takes place on Christmas Eve. Jack gets his Christmas wish, and Daniel turns green! Awesome stuff!

Unexpected Christmas Present
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6566535/...istmas_Present

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        I watched ST, but never really got fanatical about it. Babylon 5, on the other hand, was a good series that not only portrayed a more probable future than Trek, but also developed a successful romantic relationship between two lead characters which showed proof (imo) that a relationship can be fun and interesting on screen with good writing as well as chemistry.

I did, however, like Trip/T'pol in ENTERPRISE, but the writers mucked that up too.

Jack and Sam have that chemistry, too bad the writers didn't take advantage.
        While others may not think it enough, and while I certainly want MORE, the writers were very kind not to KILL the ship. They left us hints, etc, which is something that Trek writers rarely did.

I choose to believe (and many of TPTB are cool with encouraging) that S/J are together, married, and happy

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          While others may not think it enough, and while I certainly want MORE, the writers were very kind not to KILL the ship. They left us hints, etc, which is something that Trek writers rarely did.

I choose to believe (and many of TPTB are cool with encouraging) that S/J are together, married, and happy
          you are correct, ma'am! I agree whole-heartedly!

Comment

A Very Happy, Merry Christmas
            to
            Shippers Everywhere
            sigpic

Comment

They left us a few hints, but they included a lot of miscues as well and that's what really annoys me. I choose to ignore those of course, but I almost wish they would have just let things be after Season 8. (But in my world S9 and S10 don't exist, unless I want them too. So all good in my little fantasy land. )

Comment

HO HO HO
                HAPPY HOLIDAYS to the
                SAM and JACK SHIP FAMILY

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    yeah, as a series it's enough, but as the sam/jack love story... it's not enough 'for me'.

here's to 2011 being THE year of our confirmation!!
                    Here here! Great news about MGM. We've been keeping the faith and 2011 should be our year.

And I agree with you Sally - the series yes, S/J - not enough.

More than confirmation we need resolution and
                    Spoiler:
                    A BIG REAL HONKIN' KISS

I'm just sayin'

Merry Christmas guys.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Jack and Sam: MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Heh heh!!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        They left us a few hints, but they included a lot of miscues as well and that's what really annoys me. I choose to ignore those of course, but I almost wish they would have just let things be after Season 8. (But in my world S9 and S10 don't exist, unless I want them too. So all good in my little fantasy land. )
                        Yes, I'm probably in the weird group that really enjoyed S 9 & 10 - Ben Browder being top of that list :: thunk :: And I love Vala. She's such a funny, tragically sad character.

But I also love how...um...satisfied...um...*cough* Sam seems to be:

Of course - has everyone heard the tiny, itty bitty glimmer of light that JM wrote on his blog??

December 23, 2010

BW's still working. Hard. And has a plan! A plan is always a good idea.

Where there's a will there's an "or"!

Comment

Sweet little read. A nice early Christmas present:

Subterfuge by APA

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            Sweet little read. A nice early Christmas present:

Subterfuge by APA
                            That was so great. I miss APA but I'm glad fic still comes into her head.

Comment

Yes, I'm probably in the weird group that really enjoyed S 9 & 10 - Ben Browder being top of that list :: thunk :: And I love Vala. She's such a funny, tragically sad character.

But I also love how...um...satisfied...um...*cough* Sam seems to be:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...achheadsam.jpg
                              I really like seasons 9 and 10, Vala i great
                              And satisfied Sam is always fun to watch
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                                I really like seasons 9 and 10, Vala i great
                                And satisfied Sam is always fun to watch
                                I have to admit I enjoyed S9 &10 too. Though, TBH, it did feel like it was a different show. I still enjoyed it. Of course, I didn't watch it when it first aired, so I'm also coming at those seasons from a very different perspective than the long-time fans.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X