X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Happy trails...
    Spoiler:
    Off for our 3-week holiday. Happy Christmas/Kwanzaa/Solstice/Hanukkah/Present-Exchanging Holidays and a Prosperous New Year to you, my 'shipper family.

Here's to Shipfirmation in 2011. This is our year!

Pol...cruising through the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism (via the Panama Canal).
    Happy holidays!!

I really hope 2011 is our year *crosses fingers*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy trails...
      Spoiler:
      Off for our 3-week holiday. Happy Christmas/Kwanzaa/Solstice/Hanukkah/Present-Exchanging Holidays and a Prosperous New Year to you, my 'shipper family.

Pol...cruising through the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism (via the Panama Canal).
      Have fun Pol!

Don't fall in the gutter! (Unless you really want to. )

Comment

Have fun on vacation Pol!! Enjoy it!

sigpic

Comment

Vote peoples!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...9&goto=newpost

Get outta (soggy) town, Pol! Have a great trip! Come back with all kinds of yummy fic ideas/inspiration!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Vote peoples!

Get outta (soggy) town, Pol! Have a great trip! Come back with all kinds of yummy fic ideas/inspiration!
            I already voted several days ago.

Comment

YEEEEESSSS!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

It is an absolute crime that there is no 2011 SG-1 Calendar. So I took it upon myself to put one together, featuring Sam and Jack of course. I was hoping to make it all for Shipmas, but it's taking a lot more time than I thought. I did just finish January:

(click to see it full size)

You can use it as a wall paper for your computer screen or just print it out.

I'll share the rest of the months as I get them finished.

Hope you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  It is an absolute crime that there is no 2011 SG-1 Calendar. So I took it upon myself to put one together, featuring Sam and Jack of course. I was hoping to make it all for Shipmas, but it's taking a lot more time than I thought. I did just finish January:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/th_January2011.jpg

Hope you like it!
                  Thanks so much for making one
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Vote peoples!

I wish: Best SG-1 is Jack and Sam in New three movie is: Stargate Revolation.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

No official licensed calendar Travesty!

Mala has made one, as well, I believe. Pages of it are posted in her thread.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Hope you like it!
                        I give Green you.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

No official licensed calendar Travesty!

Mala has made one, as well, I believe. Pages of it are posted in her thread.
                          There is an SGA and an SGU calendar. But I haven't found SG1 anywhere, and believe me I've looked.

This of course will be a Sam/Jack calendar.

Hope you picked up on the theme for January. *Burrrrr!*

Comment

HI guys, just stopping by to say thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday, and especially for posting my favourite slow-n-angsty-but-also-oh-so-hot kiss.

I actually had a pretty rubbish day all in all but, hey, I'm used to rubbish birthdays; been having them my whole life which is why I usually ignore them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              HI guys, just stopping by to say thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday, and especially for posting my favourite slow-n-angsty-but-also-oh-so-hot kiss.

I actually had a pretty rubbish day all in all but, hey, I'm used to rubbish birthdays; been having them my whole life which is why I usually ignore them!
                              Oh, Happy Birthday.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Nice wallpaper hlndncr(is there btw a way for me to shorten your name...it confuses me with typing ) I'm also working on a calendar right now; it does have a few SG months in it, but not SG only. I'll post the SG months when I'm done. I got 9 wallpapers done; 3 left

I did an S/J one 2 years ago, but it was a lot of work! Certainly since I worked with a theme...(gutter/angst/fluff/hippie)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X