Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    And did I read a mention of neck nuzzle?

Oh, yeah!

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...bftGoG-Hug.gif

OK enough fun for now. Must work.

*sigh*
    Neck nuzzle. And 'I love you'.

*shippy sigh*

sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      But then, were I to fall into the arms of RDA, I doubt I would be able to let go, either. I'd be like a Venus Flytrap, and he'd be my hapless fly. Poor little bugger.

The laugh smiley is because I'm picturing that scene.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      OK enough fun for now. Must work. *sigh*
      Why???? How can you get any work done after seeing that/those hugs?

This is not totally OT, so I'm not spoilering it. On last week's Sanctuary, Helen Magnus laid down next to John Druitt and draped his arm across her and then fell asleep (he was already out of it). I couldn't help thinking "dangit, why couldn't we have gotten a scene like that between Jack and Sam". Oh, I just had a flash! Maybe we'll get a scene like that in the 3rd movie!!!! One can always hope.
      Last edited by hedwig; 09 December 2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

The laugh smiley is because I'm picturing that scene.

Why???? How can you get any work done after seeing that/those hugs?

This is not totally OT, so I'm not spoilering it. On last week's Sanctuary, Helen Magnus laid down next to John Druitt and draped his arm across her and then fell asleep (he was already out of it). I couldn't help thinking "dangit, why couldn't we have gotten a scene like that between Jack and Sam". Oh, I just had a flash! Maybe we'll get a scene like that in the 3rd movie!!!! One can always hope.
        well we kinda did in Solitudes. Same situation Jack was outta of it and sam laid next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          well we kinda did in Solitudes. Same situation Jack was outta of it and sam laid next to him.
          Not the same thing as the scene in Sanctuary. John was laying on a bed, and quite out of it. Helen (who had been through a traumatic experience) let her guard down and laid down full length, beside him and in front of him (her back to his front), and took his arm and draped it across herself. It was similar, but quite different to the scene in Solitudes. And there was no freezing involved.

Comment

Not the same thing as the scene in Sanctuary. John was laying on a bed, and quite out of it. Helen (who had been through a traumatic experience) let her guard down and laid down full length, beside him and in front of him (her back to his front), and took his arm and draped it across herself. It was similar, but quite different to the scene in Solitudes. And there was no freezing involved.
            well i've only seen up to season two of sanctuary i wanna wait until season three comes out on DVD to watch the whole season.

Comment

anyway shippies. I got finals next week so come friday at 10:00am I should be able to start coming on and playing with you guys a lot more and a lot longer. College has drained my stargate shippy spirit. time to recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                well i've only seen up to season two of sanctuary i wanna wait until season three comes out on DVD to watch the whole season.
                When you get to watch Season 3, remember the episode "For King & Country". That's the one the scene is in.

Comment

Oh how I love that scene!

It would be awesome if we get a scene like that on the 3rd movie!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Oh how I love that scene!

It would be awesome if we get a scene like that on the 3rd movie!!
                    Oh me too! I love that scene!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Can I just say...I cannot WAIT for Secret Santa!!!

Edit: Ooops.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

i thought the same thing too. so much so, that i went to twitter and asked amanda for a sam/jack shippy scene with that much depth. and to show them as lovers!!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i thought the same thing too. so much so, that i went to twitter and asked amanda for a sam/jack shippy scene with that much depth. and to show them as lovers!!
                          That's awesome!! *high fives Sally*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            Excellent! Would love to see/hear her response.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              That's awesome!! *high fives Sally*
                              Excellent! Would love to see/hear her response.
                              Ditto!

EDIT: Ah, and...
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

thanks, guys

i don't think amanda will respond, though, getting a million or so tweets a day sent to her
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X