Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I'm watching season 2 in my personal rewatch, right now. I'm finding myself impatient to just hurry up and get to shippier stuff. **sigh** But I don't let myself skip episodes--unless they really deserve to get skipped!

Oh yeah--and
    Hey wait for me! I'm just finishing up Season 1 myself. Just watched Solitudes, and I don't care what anyone says, I still find it shippy. They are just too good together. *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Hey wait for me! I'm just finishing up Season 1 myself. Just watched Solitudes, and I don't care what anyone says, I still find it shippy. They are just too good together. *happy sigh*

I keep trying to green you and can't! Bleah! So here's virtual green for you.

I think that at this point, I find shippy things in early eps because 1) I want there to be shippy things there, 2) I believe that they wer attracted to each other from the beginning, and that early attraction without "anything happening" led to a deeper and abiding love later on, and 3) these early experiences help them to be in tune with each other to the point that they CAN feel certain things without the traditional communication necessary.

That's my opinion.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I think that at this point, I find shippy things in early eps because 1) I want there to be shippy things there, 2) I believe that they wer attracted to each other from the beginning, and that early attraction without "anything happening" led to a deeper and abiding love later on, and 3) these early experiences help them to be in tune with each other to the point that they CAN feel certain things without the traditional communication necessary.

That's my opinion.
        Yeah, I love those early seasons because their growing relationship has such a sense of innocence about it. Neither of them have the slightest idea that the other is having the same feelings, never mind considering the ramifications of those feelings. Yet.....
        sigpic

Comment

Sharon, I greened her for ya.

Caught a nasty cold on Thanksgiving. Bleh.

Past

Present
          (someone other than me capped it, so thank you)

Future
          ((this manip by me <g>
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

That's when I started shipping them.

I actually started watching because BSG had just ended and I was feeling bereft of good sci fi. A friend rec'd it to me. I told her after I watched Solitudes that I was starting to ship them, and I wasn't certain I was ready for another ship after Adama/Roslin. So glad I stuck with it. *sigh*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just got back from a friend's, who is a die-hard Gleek, watched the wedding episode, I found Marry You by Bruno Mars to be a catchy tune and in reading the full lyrics a plot bunny came to me.

It is after S8, Sam is in Area 51 with Cassie attending university in Las Vegas, all of the old SG-1 are in town 'cause it's Cassie's birthday and she wants karaoke. They book a private room and take turns singing. Jack picks Marry You and plants himself in front of Sam and sings the song and at the end presents a ring to Sam.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

*runz in giggglinggg*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Love it!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Yeah, I love those early seasons because their growing relationship has such a sense of innocence about it. Neither of them have the slightest idea that the other is having the same feelings, never mind considering the ramifications of those feelings. Yet.....
                    Wholeheartedly agree!

And just to SQUEEEEEEEE.... Watching a rerun of S4 Atlantis with the fam and my mum just asked if they were "still writing Sam as being married to Jack?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      Wholeheartedly agree!

And just to SQUEEEEEEEE.... Watching a rerun of S4 Atlantis with the fam and my mum just asked if they were "still writing Sam as being married to Jack?"
                      I hope you told her, "Yes, of course!"

Because she is married to Jack!

Comment

Here's something you can use if GW is getting stingy with you on the green:

(Not sure whose but probably Mala or Zuz)

Comment

Here's something you can use if GW is getting stingy with you on the green:

(Not sure whose but probably Mala or Zuz)
                          Ooh--me gusta! I like that one!

And I just need to spread my green around more, methinks.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I just watched TBFTGOG and I heard alt Jack say "I love you." I had to listen very carefully, but it's definitely there. Thanks to whoever it was that pointed it out here a while back. I never would have caught it otherwise.

Green for you: . . . um . . . with love

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              Just got back from a friend's, who is a die-hard Gleek, watched the wedding episode, I found Marry You by Bruno Mars to be a catchy tune and in reading the full lyrics a plot bunny came to me.

It is after S8, Sam is in Area 51 with Cassie attending university in Las Vegas, all of the old SG-1 are in town 'cause it's Cassie's birthday and she wants karaoke. They book a private room and take turns singing. Jack picks Marry You and plants himself in front of Sam and sings the song and at the end presents a ring to Sam.
                              Seriously? I so do not see Jack singing karaoke, no matter how drunk he is. And believe me, he would get drunk if he had to endure a night of karaoke (even for Cassie!) Or maybe that's just me...

Comment

If you think that's good, go slow mode during the force field scene in "Divide and Conquer". Read Jack's lips and see if you notice anything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X