No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shipsgiving vid is on YT now...but it's private until tomorrow!

*has finished secret santa vid*
    *runs away*
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      My shipsgiving vid is on YT now...but it's private until tomorrow!

*has finished secret santa vid*
      *runs away*
      *is dying of envy*

*hugs XF*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I have to work tomorrow. And in the evening a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday, but Kate is right, the time difference for once is a good thing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
          I have to work tomorrow. And in the evening a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday, but Kate is right, the time difference for once is a good thing.
          OT:

Spoiler:
          yeah well for me this holiday season is likely to be a very somber one and I may not feel like stopping in much on shipsgiving......Roswell has said that if they can't get some chemo into my dad soon then he's likely got 6 months left....

*sigh*....so we'll most likely be in a very somber mood as we start making some preparations in advance of that possible eventuality....my mom might pursue a benzene exposure lawsuit as that's mostly the reason why they haven't been able to get any chemo into him....cuz his bone marrow isn't producing enough blood cells and he was exposed to it when he used to work as a chemical engineer way back when...don't know why the problems chose to manifest themselves now....but the human body is a very complex thing....*sigh*

Comment

Shipgiving is only 5 hours away here on the East Coast,,,,,counting the minutes, but of course I will be dreaming.....Jack and Sam forever......Catch you all tomorrow....Happy thoughts till then...
            sigpic
            Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Is everyone ready for the party? Have you invited others who might like to come, but don't know about it? There's still time.

The party starts in an hour and 15 minutes. For the newbies, I just want to let you know how to find it.

I'll open the party thread at 12-midnight Eastern U. S. time. As soon as I do that, I'll come back here and post a link to the party thread, so everyone will be able to find it. Then, we'll post there for 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                Is everyone ready for the party? Have you invited others who might like to come, but don't know about it? There's still time.

The party starts in an hour and 15 minutes. For the newbies, I just want to let you know how to find it.

I'll open the party thread at 12-midnight Eastern U. S. time. As soon as I do that, I'll come back here and post a link to the party thread, so everyone will be able to find it. Then, we'll post there for 24 hours.

:: throws pre-party confetti ::

WOOHOO!!!!

Comment

*scrambles to try to finish shipsgiving stuff*

I'm sure I'll be ready by the time we start
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Shipsgiving has begun!!!

For the next 24 hours, the celebration of Jack and Sam has moved here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12088231

Comment

sigh...I'll be in class all day. Doctoral gunk. Happy Shipsgiving early...can't wait for the final post with the list of vids/fic/and pics.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

muahahahaha....party is another thread again...now it is time to do the normal epic thing again...

*runs around nekkid*

It's a shipday tradition

*runs around with S/J penguin banner*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          muahahahaha....party is another thread again...now it is time to do the normal epic thing again...

*runs around nekkid*

It's a shipday tradition

I don't want to break the tradition so *runs nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*runs around nekkid*

It's a shipday tradition

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I don't want to break the tradition so *runs nekkid*
                            I should have known something like this would be going on here!

Well if you can't beat 'em . . .

*runs through thread fully clothed*

(wouldn't want to scare anyone)

Comment

*runs in*

Nekkid!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*completely dives in and runs around nekkid*

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X