X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh! My muse is not cooperating! *is frustrated*

I think I will take a break and go back to it later *sigh*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Ahhh! My muse is not cooperating! *is frustrated*

I think I will take a break and go back to it later *sigh*
      I FINALLY got an idea for Shipsgiving! So, I'm writing as fast as my fingers can type! Thanks to all for their picspam--it really helped!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        I FINALLY got an idea for Shipsgiving! So, I'm writing as fast as my fingers can type! Thanks to all for their picspam--it really helped!
        I'm looking forward to that
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hurrah! And we look forward to reading it!

I'm trying to get a little inspiration myself. I have an idea...but I'm trying to come up with something better. Hmmm...better get back on it.

Comment

Thank you for posting these pictures! This is for sure one of the scenes I've watched the most. In slow motion, again and again and again...
            sigpic

Comment

Write Aka . . . write like the wind.

No fic from me for Shipsgiving I'm afraid. I have too many other writing projects at the moment (and unfortunately most are non-fiction RL stuff and not fun S/J stuff). Massive amounts of picspam will just have to do!

Comment

Well, I for one am getting a little excited about Shipsgiving... all those gorgeous pics, fab videos and new fic to read!! Nothing like a bit of excitement to liven things up a bit! I may even go in search of an American Diner just so I can scoff some thanksgiving dinner somewhere....

Comment

My muse has decided to behave (yay! ) so I will be doing to shortish vids <-- I don't know the exact times yet

If I didn't have so much homework I would do to full length vids *sigh* RL getting in the way

*hugs shippers and goes to take a test*
                  sigpic

Comment

Sharon, did you get your duty roster question answered?

Pol
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Sharon, did you get your duty roster question answered?

Pol
                      Nope. Not yet.
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

I know nothing about duty rosters, but here's a litle something for Aka and yessika to keep their muses on the job:

Comment

I'm not going to quote that, highland, but THANK you for the lovely motivation!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Love the pic spam!

*has almost finished her secret santa gift*
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Love the pic spam!

*has almost finished her secret santa gift*
                              Ah man! I'm really going to have to get to work on that Secret Santa thing. I was hoping to get a little time for it today, but so far, no luck.

On the bright side, my Thanksgiving feast is purchased. My fridge and freezer are filled to bursting with all sorts of goodies. Looking forward to the great day of feasting to come with eager anticipation!

Comment

Fic rec, which I assume is a one shot, since it doesn't say anything about "continued" ... though it oughta be.

Too Close by sudoku.addict

Comment

Working...
                                X