Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Tailgating is fun. And I didn't know it was an American experience--although come to think of it, I never tailgated in Argentina while I lived there.
    I think we mainly don't do it in Europe, because we don't drive trucks that much...so no place to tailgate from...I think
    sigpic

Comment

Alright, before I go to bed, here's the Grace Kiss. (Gif by Pol; so thank her!)

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        Alright, before I go to bed, here's the Grace Kiss. (Gif by Pol; so thank her!)

****happy sigh****

Thanks, Pol!

And thanks, Dancer!
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Regardless how many times I’ve seen this kiss, it’s still one of the hottest kisses on TV, ever. So we at least know these two can pull it off. Nothing more disappointing then waiting for one kiss for years and all you get is one of these awful film kisses.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey--I'll happily share Jack with his wife. I'm not selfish, you know.
            Here is Sam's reply to that notion:

and

Comment

Haha, don't mess with Sam!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Here is Sam's reply to that notion:

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/atl_308_0159a.jpg[/url]

and

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/PDVD_1983.jpg[/url]

Darn. I think I'd be in for a whupping, don't you?

Darn again. I guess I'll just have to settle for my husband.
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Hypothetical question for those who play with Secret Santa.
                  If you were my Secret Santa and you wrote your fav colour in the form...would you mind if I change that colour cuz it's difficult to put it in a vid?
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    If you were my Secret Santa and you wrote your fav colour in the form...would you mind if I change that colour cuz it's difficult to put it in a vid?
                    Uhm, I think we are getting into dangerous territory here but I think they would still appreciate their vid even if it wasn't in their favorite color
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Uhm, I think we are getting into dangerous territory here but I think they would still appreciate their vid even if it wasn't in their favorite color
                      With vids-- I think that the end result is the important thing, rather than the fave color. So, I'm with Yessika.
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

I'm with everyone else. I'm more of an artistic quality person over meeting my preferences. It'd be different if you went way off base with like a Sam/ vid (in which case I'd ask WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!) but a color? Ppht, whatever dude

Comment

Well if you're like me, you put way more information in the form than you ever expected anyone to use. I think all of those things were just to give you ideas of what the person might like. So say they said there favorite color was, oh I don't know--peridot, that tells me they are a smart a$$ like unusual colors.

Best help for me was the favorite episodes question and knowing if they are living on the fluffy clouds in a cavern or down in the gutter. Even if I don't use exactly what they've said at least I'll know I'm in the right neighborhood.

Edit: And Sam/ art is on the way for Nynaeve.

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                            For all of you who like conventions and live nearby or want to visit, RDA is going to be at FedCon in 2011.

http://www.fedcon.de/index.php?optio...mid=67&lang=en

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys.

****happy sigh****

Thanks, Pol!

And thanks, Dancer!
                              ... and Dasher, and Comet and Cupid

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

If you were my SS I really wouldn't care because your vids are some of my faves.

And were the SS assignments released yet?

I didn't get one. Hmm.

Oh well.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                Hey guys.

... and Dasher, and Comet and Cupid

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

If you were my SS I really wouldn't care because your vids are some of my faves.

And were the SS assignments released yet?

I didn't get one. Hmm.

Oh well.
                                You should e-mail Eve and let her know. It may have gotten lost in the mail up to the North Pole.

Comment

Working...
                                X