Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary OT
    Spoiler:
    I'm gutted! Just found out that some random cable channel has bought the new series over here and I can't bloody watch it as that channel is sold to only one frigging company! Drives me mad! This happens all the time now - Dexter, Lost, SGU, Eureka.... Now I have to wait another year for the boxsets to come out and then some until they drop to a reasonable price. I'm seriously peed off with greedy cable channels!!

Okay rant over....

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
      Sanctuary OT
      Spoiler:
      I'm gutted! Just found out that some random cable channel has bought the new series over here and I can't bloody watch it as that channel is sold to only one frigging company! Drives me mad! This happens all the time now - Dexter, Lost, SGU, Eureka.... Now I have to wait another year for the boxsets to come out and then some until they drop to a reasonable price. I'm seriously peed off with greedy cable channels!!

Okay rant over....
      Try hulu.com or on the SyFy website.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        Try hulu.com or on the SyFy website.
        Unfortunately neither will let me view them as I'm in the UK (damn computers for being so clever and working out your location!!) But thanks though!
        Sigh... I'm gonna have to get creative again...

Comment

Could the second one be this? Impact
          This features Jack visiting Atlantis but they're not in a established relationship.

I myself wrote a threads fic that featured a scene where Daniel walked into a table and interrupted Sam and Jack kissing in the kitchen of the cabin. But this was more of Daniel 'finding out about them' scene. But by my own admission, this probably features in numerous fics so it's hard to tell.

Welcome to be thread by the way!

Kate
          OMG I think 'Impact' is the one! Thank you - you wonderful person you!

As for the other one, I definitely remember it being the grill that was knocked over (there was a huge mess, plenty of 'fer crying out louds' and whatnot) but thanks for trying!

I knew I could rely on the hive of knowledge on this thread!

x

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Hopefully somebody will recognize these and let you/us know. I'd be interested in reading them, too. I know of a couple fics where Jack visits Sam in Atlantis, but don't recall one of them being about a disaster.

You could also post your request in the "Fic Search Thread".
            Ooo thank you! I didn't know that thread existed x

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
              Ritz - I'm reasonably sure I read the first one a while ago, but can't remember the title. I think it was recommended in the Jack/Sam Fic Recs thread, maybe you should ask there too
              Thank you x

Comment

Seattle OT
                Spoiler:
                My bro lives out near Seattle and last time I visited I went to both places you mentioned. The science museum had the original malp from the first film when I was there which was cool! I take it, its not there anymore? This was about 2 years ago though (I am a good sister, really, but living in another country makes it hard to visit frequently! )
                Spoiler:
                Nope, the MALP was not there... wonder why it was removed. OH well, at least it's nice to know there was a mention as some point!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Not spoilering 'cause it is S/J related.

I'd say it's perfectly fine for them to have shared married quarters. Hmmm...rethinking as I was thinking current timeline not back in S10. No, still, I'm good with the on-base shared housing. In fact, I don't think anyone would say anything at all. Jack would simply leave the control room and on his way out, thank Walter for taking care of his VOQ (Visiting Officer's Quarters) assignment and keying his card accordingly, acknowledging that Walter has, in an efficient and understated way, coded Jack's key to Carter's on-base housing.

Yup, not a problem. They're married (in your fic) and he's TAD (Temporary Assigned Duty) to the SGC.

My 2c.
                  I agree! I don't think their sleeping together would be a problem, as they are married, unless the higher-ups don't know about it. However, their lives are so devoted to the Air Force I don't think they'd get married without telling the President and Joint Chiefs, imo, of course. So if their marriage is a secret, then they probably would go with separate quarters.

If their marriage is known among the Air Force brass, then they should be able to share quarters without issue. But perhaps just sleeping... no other activities! Well, unless the room is sound proofed and there is no security camera!

Comment

I am not sure if I posted these arties here

I hope you like them. I am sure I will make more avatars for this ship.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Love the avis!!

I can't wait for more
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Love the avis!!

I can't wait for more
                        Thank you. I am happy you like them. And when I have a free time, I will make more This couple deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Thank you. I am happy you like them. And when I have a free time, I will make more This couple deserves it
                          Yay!

I haven't had time to make avis but I shall make another vid soonish
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Yay!

I haven't had time to make avis but I shall make another vid soonish
                            Wow, I am looking forward to see your vid. I love Sam/Jack videos. I would like to make videos but I am not able to do it .. I prefer artwork

Comment

Wow, I am looking forward to see your vid. I love Sam/Jack videos. I would like to make videos but I am not able to do it .. I prefer artwork
                              I prefer vids over artwork but I'm planning of doing artwork, sometime

sigpic

Comment

I am not sure if I posted these arties here

I hope you like them. I am sure I will make more avatars for this ship.
                                Nice!

Some Sam/Jack smut popped into my head today. Must be all the adrenaline from too many coasters today, but really, those two really need to get a room! Guess I'll be spending my sunday writing it down...

xo
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X