Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I'm there too! Green for positive thoughts!

And OT Fic Pimp

Spoiler:
    Plumbing Problems is now complete.
    Nice! You really have to love Glinda. Just keep her stories coming .
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      It's all so sad! Fix it! Fix it! John's reaction at the end was very believable

Pol is responsible for the below. I should be writing other things but nooooo.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6385611/1/
      Oh love it!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sure. Blame me. Though I'd have called it "The Fine Art of Procrastination" LOL.

Excellent short, of course. You don't write enough ff you know.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

so i'm watching 'broca divide' on hulu.com.

*takes moment to squee*

at the bottom of the screen is this thing called 'heat map'. i was curious so i clicked on it. it shows what's the most viewed/popular parts of an ep i guess. so i saw what was THE most popular, and it was just before the second commercial break. and guess what scene it was?

the sam/jack make out in the locker room scene!!

just had to share that.

*goes back to drooling. i mean viewing ep*
          sally

sigpic

Comment

OH that's good! Short and sweet and to the POINT! Just luscious!

(And it is so sad. But it gets better in the last story, I promise...)
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Lovely!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Sure. Blame me. Though I'd have called it "The Fine Art of Procrastination" LOL.

Well Pol, I read that you inspired it and now I know the real reason you're not writing more campfires. O.o LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                  Here's the third story in my Continuum AU, Invisible Spaceship:http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/363604.html

Sam/Jack, Sam/John Sheppard

Warning for canonical character death as this is Continuum!

Sam thinks she has a way to fix everything, but it depends on this universe's John Sheppard believing a wild story about aliens and spaceships.

Read and reviewed.

And thanks, I needed FF tonight to distract me from my bad day. ^^

x1000000
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    Well Pol, I read that you inspired it and now I know the real reason you're not writing more campfires. O.o LOL
                    SNOOOOOOOOORT!!! OMG, YOU MADE ME SPIT WATER ALL OVER MY LAPTOP!

ROTFL>

Look, even that married couple over there is laughing.

Capped by someone other than me, but shurtched with permission.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

SNOOOOOOOOORT!!! OMG, YOU MADE ME SPIT WATER ALL OVER MY LAPTOP!

ROTFL>

Look, even that married couple over there is laughing.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ybtsatrda1.jpgCapped by someone other than me, but shurtched with permission.
                      Your laptop must go through hell LOL. Would have only been funnier if it had come out your nose!

On the other hand I thought S was out of town? Doesn't that mean you should be writing lots and lots of Campfires??? Real life is overrated

Comment

Wah. I like that title better! Yeah, yeah, I don't write enough ff. I have other things to write! *glares at Pol* And so do you.... *sweet, innocent smile* Things that will make money....

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                        OH that's good! Short and sweet and to the POINT! Just luscious!
                        The only thing I write that's long anymore are screenplays. THOSE are easy. Fic? Long? Yeah. Not so much anymore.

But, I think when Pol inspires another little ditty, I'll add another chapter. After all, their jobs are all kinds of exhausting. They need an outlet....

(And it is so sad. But it gets better in the last story, I promise...)
                        Yay! Good! When do we get to read it?

Well fic really IS more fun than all the other things she's bogged down with...really. Well, more fun for US, her loyal readers constantly begging for more...
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          so i'm watching 'broca divide' on hulu.com.

*takes moment to squee*

at the bottom of the screen is this thing called 'heat map'. i was curious so i clicked on it. it shows what's the most viewed/popular parts of an ep i guess. so i saw what was THE most popular, and it was just before the second commercial break. and guess what scene it was?

the sam/jack make out in the locker room scene!!

just had to share that.

*goes back to drooling. i mean viewing ep*
                          So now, young lady, it is your responsibility to find the other "Important" Jack and Sam episodes and find which scenes are hotter than others.

And it begs a question--which particular scenes have you clicked "rewind" on and watched over and over?

Grace Kiss (of course)
                          WoO Kiss (of course)
                          Heroes hug (yep)
                          "I care about her" (Of course)
                          "Always" (OH, yeah)

More?
                          and more?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            So now, young lady, it is your responsibility to find the other "Important" Jack and Sam episodes and find which scenes are hotter than others.

And it begs a question--which particular scenes have you clicked "rewind" on and watched over and over?

Grace Kiss (of course)
                            WoO Kiss (of course)
                            Heroes hug (yep)
                            "I care about her" (Of course)
                            "Always" (OH, yeah)

More?
                            and more?
                            Even more important - which ones do you fast forward are the non-S/J parts... *Divide & Conquer* (Anise was such an over the top character - really those clothes >.< ). SO...I just fast forward to the S/J scenes.

AAAAAANGST

Comment

Even more important - which ones do you fast forward are the non-S/J parts... *Divide & Conquer* (Anise was such an over the top character - really those clothes >.< ). SO...I just fast forward to the S/J scenes.

AAAAAANGST
                              I FF most of the Jaffa scenes in Threads.

Also, I CAN'T watch Pete scenes. Except for the Pete scenes in Threads with Jacob. LOVE those looks that Jacob and Sam pass each other at the first meeting. I now, I'm such a wuss.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I don't fast forward. I stick through all of it
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X