Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
    Okay so I found that tag fic to 'The Return' and it basically is smut, so I won't post a link but if you want it, message me.
    I know of one written by Telkena, maybe that's the one you're referring to.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      SGU
      Spoiler:
      tonight's episode made mention to the fact that the Lucian Alloance War is Escalating and that there might be an attack on earth.
      If that is true how do you think Jack and Sam will deal with that threat?
      My guess is that's the plot for the SG-1 movie....
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        Okay so I found that tag fic to 'The Return' and it basically is smut, so I won't post a link but if you want it, message me.
        If anyone has any other ones, that would be good as I'm in need of a good fic right now. Has to be fluff though - my heart can't take much else right now - and I've just re-read all of Annerb's DC series for the gazillionth time... And gone through old posts on the fic rec thread to see if I've missed something.... seriously I need help
        Please message me the link?

We have a S/J fic rec thread that has lots of good recs on it if you're looking for something good to read
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          My guess is that's the plot for the SG-1 movie....
          Nope cause Revolution comes after enemy at the gate then sgu season one and then season two then stargate extinction.
          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 06 October 2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Nope cause Revolution comes after enemy at the gate then sgu season one and then season two then stargate extinction.
            Unless the script is rewritten to make allowances for the time elapsed between EatG and when the movie actually gets made. "Revolution" might now have something to do with the comment made in the latest SGU episode about the LA possibly attacking earth.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Unless the script is rewritten to make allowances for the time elapsed between EatG and when the movie actually gets made. "Revolution" might now have something to do with the comment made in the latest SGU episode about the LA possibly attacking earth.
              I'll eat a big, feathered hat if Extinction is ever made! Revolution might be, maybe, but I can't imagine that Extinction is seriously on the table anymore.
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

*popping in...*

Prezzies! New Campfire, and thank you all for your great suggestions.

We're finally at the end of Season 3!! Woohooo. One more ep (which is really the two-parter) and on to the super shippy Season 4! YES!!
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  *popping in...*

We're finally at the end of Season 3!! Woohooo. One more ep (which is really the two-parter) and on to the super shippy Season 4! YES!!
                  Read and reviewed. Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                    I'll eat a big, feathered hat if Extinction is ever made! Revolution might be, maybe, but I can't imagine that Extinction is seriously on the table anymore.
                    I'm hoping Revolution is made. As much as I want an Atlantis movie I Want an SG-1 Movie. Anybody think that revolution is suppose to be a send off?

Comment

Thanks so much! Also read and reviewed Loved it.. and can't wait for S4.. shippy - shippier - D&C!BtS!WoO! *yaay*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        *popping in...*

YAY! THANKS! Just what I needed for my birthday! Also, I am going on vacation tomorrow with no computer access for a week!! It's a nice send off. A whole week with no fanfic or Shipper talk here at GW!! I'm already feeling the ill effects of withdrawal!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                          YAY! THANKS! Just what I needed for my birthday! Also, I am going on vacation tomorrow with no computer access for a week!! It's a nice send off. A whole week with no fanfic or Shipper talk here at GW!! I'm already feeling the ill effects of withdrawal!
                          Is today your birthday?? If so, Happy Birthday! And have a great vacation--I need one SO badly! I'm jealous!

And on topic:
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

It's amazing how so many people think that a script can't be re-written to take into account the events in SGU....

It would be easy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post

Do not deprive us of your wonderful fic by choking on - feathers of all things! What? I have my priorities, damnit!

I do agree that Revolution is more likely to be made over Extinction.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                Happy birthday and have fun on your vacation

I'm hopeful about both Revolution and Extinction are going to be made

sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X