Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Forsaken.
    And . . . What makes this shippy? I mean Jack isn't there.

(I know; I'm so mean. )

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      And . . . What makes this shippy? I mean Jack isn't there.

(I know; I'm so mean. )
      Aden asks her if she's got anyone back home and she says that it's nothing she wishes to discuss. I think.
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
        Aden asks her if she's got anyone back home and she says that it's nothing she wishes to discuss. I think.
        You're so good.

I love the look on Sam's face. She's annoyed with the question, but clearly thinking of "someone." Hmmm, who might that be?

Comment

So did anyone else read Brad Wright's interview (cited here on GW)? It may help your shippy mojo.

Spoiler:
          Brad said:
          "The only thing that is blocking the SG-1 movie or the Atlantis movie, the only thing, is the fact that the direct-to-DVD market has gone away. We were very fortunate with Ark of Truth and Continuum to be among the last very successful direct-to-DVD releases before it all stopped happening. The market has change, and it’s still changing, and it’s not what it was. And, of course, there have been very big changes at MGM that kind of added to that. But we had the intentions to make them. We were ready to go, and it was “Wait a while” and “We should wait a little longer,” and the climate never got better. We held on to a lot of stuff and were ready to go for a very long time, but that doesn’t mean it’s not gonna happen. We have a plan B, and I’ve been talking with MGM about it, and hopefully we’ll still get our chance."

I like the fact that he mentions a Plan B. Just the fact that it's still on the radar, and that he has not completely shelved the idea, is enough to make me happy. Maybe I should be more cynical, but I want to believe that movie 3 will happen, and that we'll get our shippy confirmation.

SGU spoiler (relating to SG1):
          Spoiler:
          When asked, "Are we going to see any SG-1 vets show up on SGU this season?"

Brad responded:
          "Not as significantly as we did last year. The biggest crossover characters are McKay and Woolsey. It was time for Atlantis to have their turn, and we left the door open, by the way."

Since earlier comments from Joe Mallozzi sounded a bit negative about SG1 character appearances, this bit of news from Brad is nice to hear. I realize any appearances may not be significant, but I still think it would be a real treat to see Sam or Jack (or even Teal'c or Daniel), however brief.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            You're so good.

I love the look on Sam's face. She's annoyed with the question, but clearly thinking of "someone." Hmmm, who might that be?

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_024-5.jpg[/URL]
            Hey, no fair! I had to go to bed!

But I like the "checking out" pics, anyway. Yummy.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              Hey, no fair! I had to go to bed!

But I like the "checking out" pics, anyway. Yummy.
              OK. Because I'm nice. Here's one for you:

Fireman Jack; so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Thanks for the rec! ;D Loved this video. ^^

You're so good.

That's the moment my friend and I have been debating for years. XDDD She's convinced it is not shippy. She's like, "What is shippy about looking in a telescope?" I'd like your opinion on that, fellow shippers.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Thanks for the rec! ;D Loved this video. ^^

That's the moment my friend and I have been debating for years. XDDD She's convinced it is not shippy. She's like, "What is shippy about looking in a telescope?" I'd like your opinion on that, fellow shippers.
                  NOT SHIPPY??? But . . . but . . .

But they are so cute together. They are just so relaxed around one another and enjoying each other's company. And they both love astronomy so it's the perfect activity for them. And Jack is singing a really guttery song; so you know what's on his mind. (FISHING! )

And dare I self-pimp? I recently wrote a TAG to this ep (Stargazing with Carter) that's all about how shippy looking into a telescope can be (which many of you read and reviewed and I thank you and love you all).

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                    So did anyone else read Brad Wright's interview (cited here on GW)? It may help your shippy mojo.

Spoiler:
                    Brad said:
                    "The only thing that is blocking the SG-1 movie or the Atlantis movie, the only thing, is the fact that the direct-to-DVD market has gone away. We were very fortunate with Ark of Truth and Continuum to be among the last very successful direct-to-DVD releases before it all stopped happening. The market has change, and it’s still changing, and it’s not what it was. And, of course, there have been very big changes at MGM that kind of added to that. But we had the intentions to make them. We were ready to go, and it was “Wait a while” and “We should wait a little longer,” and the climate never got better. We held on to a lot of stuff and were ready to go for a very long time, but that doesn’t mean it’s not gonna happen. We have a plan B, and I’ve been talking with MGM about it, and hopefully we’ll still get our chance."

I like the fact that he mentions a Plan B. Just the fact that it's still on the radar, and that he has not completely shelved the idea, is enough to make me happy. Maybe I should be more cynical, but I want to believe that movie 3 will happen, and that we'll get our shippy confirmation.

SGU spoiler (relating to SG1):
                    Spoiler:
                    When asked, "Are we going to see any SG-1 vets show up on SGU this season?"

Brad responded:
                    "Not as significantly as we did last year. The biggest crossover characters are McKay and Woolsey. It was time for Atlantis to have their turn, and we left the door open, by the way."

Since earlier comments from Joe Mallozzi sounded a bit negative about SG1 character appearances, this bit of news from Brad is nice to hear. I realize any appearances may not be significant, but I still think it would be a real treat to see Sam or Jack (or even Teal'c or Daniel), however brief.
                    Yep, those definetly make me feel better!

sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

NOT SHIPPY??? But . . . but . . .

But they are so cute together. They are just so relaxed around one another and enjoying each other's company. And they both love astronomy so it's the perfect activity for them. And Jack is singing a really guttery song; so you know what's on his mind. (FISHING! )

And dare I self-pimp? I recently wrote a TAG to this ep (Stargazing with Carter) that's all about how shippy looking into a telescope can be (which many of you read and reviewed and I thank you and love you all).
                      Yeah. What she said.

I can just see this happening on earth, too. They're home at their DC brownstone, on a balcony off their upstairs bedroom. Sam's looking into the viewfinder, and he comes up behind her and brushes the hair away from her neck and lays a kiss there. . .

"See anything interesting, Carter?"

She turns around and smiles at him. "I do now."

guttergutterguttergutter. . .

**happy, shippy sigh**
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

SGU premier kinda S/J related if you squint...

Spoiler:
                        Was anyone else annoyed by the long blond haired chick waking up in a CABIN and after not-at-all touching moments has to leave ASCENDED BABY with the 'aliens' aka Ancients?

Meh.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          SGU premier kinda S/J related if you squint...

Spoiler:
                          Was anyone else annoyed by the long blond haired chick waking up in a CABIN and after not-at-all touching moments has to leave ASCENDED BABY with the 'aliens' aka Ancients?

Meh.
                          I know it's irrational but I'm pissed off by the easy shipping on SGU, while we're still waiting for the resolution 13+ years

Comment

Couldn't resist sharing this picture.

Captions or ficlet anyone?

Comment

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/PDVD_175-2.jpg[/URL]
                              "What are you looking at, Carter?"

"Nothing--you've just got something--"

"What?"

"Nothing important--just a few little flakes."

"Where?"

"On your shoulder. They show up against the black tac vest."

"What kind of flakes?"

"Um--dandruff?"

"Oh--well, that sucks."

Long pause.

(whispers) "Haven't you been using that shampoo I bought you? It's the blue bottle in my shower next to the loofah."
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_175-2.jpg
                                daniel: no, sam.

sam: .....

daniel. you can NOT lick jack!

sam: whaaaaaat?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X