• Show
Clear All

Oh, PIC SPAM! How I love thee! **happy, shippy sigh**
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I was just preparing to read Pride and Prejudice, and I found a penguin painted at the front of the book. You think Jane Austin was a shipper????
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        I was just preparing to read Pride and Prejudice, and I found a penguin painted at the front of the book. You think Jane Austin was a shipper????
        Well, she did write romances.

But her publisher definitely is! (And which one are you reading?)
        sigpic
        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          OT Traffic:

Spoiler:
          I was in a pretty bad mood just a few minutes ago, stuck in traffic for almost an hour(and this isn't even the worst time of day for it yet). Then I saw a car with the license plate "ZAT 1" Turned my whole afternoon around.
          Brilliant - must admit after my day today I so wish I had seen something like that!

Loving the fics people

I'm in a BtS loop (only have a dvd player upstairs!) so keep watching bits over and over again. I didn't realise quite how shippy it was. I mean Jack spends almost all the episode staring at Sam - lovely

Comment

OT Traffic:

Spoiler:
            I was in a pretty bad mood just a few minutes ago, stuck in traffic for almost an hour(and this isn't even the worst time of day for it yet). Then I saw a car with the license plate "ZAT 1" Turned my whole afternoon around.
            OT Traffic:
            Spoiler:
            Coming back from the post office this morning, I had to stop at a stoplight, and noticed the truck in front of me had "Carter Shipping" on the back of it.

Comment

Aww...you know that there is a S/J version of some Jane Austen books out there somewhere
              Sadly enough I don't have the link atm
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                Well, she did write romances.

But her publisher definitely is! (And which one are you reading?)
                I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and I've had this book for years... but check this out:

click for bigger
                sigpic

Comment

Awwwwww.. Pol, I LOVE that ficlet sooo cute and funny I kept grinning all the time

BtS is veryyy shippy XD You make me want to watch it again hmm.. tomorrow maybe, already had my hour of SG-1 today.. although it was Sam-free (Prometheus unbound)
                  but I can't really afford more time with school ruining all the fun -.-
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Aww...you know that there is a S/J version of some Jane Austen books out there somewhere
                    Sadly enough I don't have the link atm
                    Of course I know

And have the link

A Maneuvering Business
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn it! I'm lost in Fanfiction again

fic rec

Wish List

*flies on the wings of fluff*
                      sigpic

Comment

It happens to the best of us.

Comment

It happens to the best of us.
                          Some of us live there. Full time.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Thanks for the link DM I'll read it soon. I have it at my home computer, but that one is now over 7000 kilometers away

Yay for fanfiction. I love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              I am SOOOOO old. I didn't get my first computer until I was a senior in college. It was an Apple MacIntosh. Remember those? And you had to actually insert discs into it. Taking notes on it would have been a challenge, to say the least!

And I'm desperate for an iPad or a laptop. Unfortunately, orthodontia is rearing its ugly head. **sigh** Someday!
                              Comp OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I do! I do! Disclaimer: I was a kiddo. My dad's been messing with computers since they were punch cards (my parents current household has the computer he built - two monitors together with two hard drives and one regular fan because the seven fans couldn't keep it cool - each have a laptop and various pieces 'round the house...).

My dad has sworn by Apples since I was little. In fact, he had to switch to PC for work years and years ago and for my entire life, before Apple was cool, I had ingrained in me "My Apple never <insert horrible comp thing here>."

Originally posted by ddc View Post
                              Have you considered a mini/netbook? They're $200-$300, sometimes less, depending on brand and if you catch a sale. I bought one for short trips when I don't need to lug the big laptop. The trade off is that they are somewhat slower than a laptop, and you have to buy an external DVD drive (about $40) if you want to watch DVDs or run CDs.
                              This is what my husband I do - we play all vid games on a console, so we only really need our comps for internet, perfect use for a netbook.

Sam and Computers:

I'll bet she even has it customized. Like an Stargate cursor that rotates instead of an hourglass.

Dang I wish that existed.

Comment

What do you mean "again"??? I thought that's where you lived; where you're mailing address is; where you eat, sleep, and anything else that happens in your life! The place that you never, ever leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X