This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Also amazing: 4,200 posts! Whooooo-ppppeeeee!
    can't rep

thanks, hon.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I just had to post here from my 600 post. And to celebrate, something I really want to see soon... and not just a figment of Sam's subconscious.

sig by PM

Comment

OMG, Mayorsal, 4200!!!!!
        (I feel like a Prim'tah again)

((((((Queenie))))) Congrats on your 600 posts....
        OK, so now definitely we have to party... alien style

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

pssstt... check out my sig... we'd love your input!

Comment

Okay y'all, I've just uploaded ANOTHER ship-fic, Focal Point, the sequel to "All The Way." The sucky thing is that my line breaks didn't work! There are three "scenes" to the story, which now appear as stupid plot shifts. They're not, I swear!

Anyway...enjoy! PLEASE R&R if so inclined (Remember I am a feedback junkie and I need my "hits!" )

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
              When amanda tapping went for her screen test and audition, at the end TPTB made her stand next to RDA, with his arm around her shoulders and her arm around his waist.
              Now i think that they did this to see if they "matched" so to speak, meaning that they probably had the J/S ship planned from the beginning. But being a shipper i would think that, so i'm kinda biast, but what other explanation could there be?
              AT said it herself on an interview with Vicki (i think its a canadian talk show or something), but she said that she wasn't sure why they did that. I'll see if i can find a link for that clip, for you guys.

Edit: Heres the link to the clips, its mainly the end of the first clip and beginning of the second.

Clip 1: http://www.stargate-pictures4.de/TV_...da__Teil_1.wmv (Edit: Ignore this clip, its 2 and 3)

Clip 2: http://www.stargate-pictures4.de/TV_...da__Teil_2.wmv
              Very cute.

Sigh. I miss Rick.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Very cute.

Sigh. I miss Rick.

Über, I tried to respond to your PM, but it didn't work.
                Everything freezes, when I push the submit button.
                I'll try it again later...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  You know, I just now thought of this while reading your reply. Do you think that was another subtle ship clue TPTB threw at us? And it took us til September to figure it out???

Lynn, hope you get well soon!

I can't believe that slipped under our ship-radar!!!
                  The yellow kitchen of love.....how cute! *squeeeeeeeeeee*

Comment

Squueeeee Yellow Kitchen I loved that

There are some fab new signatures about, just wanted to say how great they are

So I wanted to introduce you to a special member opf my family.........

O'Neill Bear, he is soon to be kept company by Carter Bear (cash flow allowing).

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                      Squueeeee Yellow Kitchen I loved that

There are some fab new signatures about, just wanted to say how great they are

So I wanted to introduce you to a special member opf my family.........

O'Neill Bear, he is soon to be kept company by Carter Bear (cash flow allowing).
                      LMAO! OHhh HOW CUTE!! I want one!!
                      EQUINOX

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        I can't believe that slipped under our ship-radar!!!
                        The yellow kitchen of love.....how cute! *squeeeeeeeeeee*
                        LMAO!*squeeeeeeeeeee* INDEED!!! Okey - I have a doll house, and my SG-Clay men .... so going to paint the Kitchen room yellow and do a scene there!!!!!!!
                        Thanks!

[Kitchen] - Ah burnt my hand this afternoon with boiling water, it still hirts
                        .... Jaaaaaaack Kiss it better!!!!!!! *shoves hand in ice water*
                        EQUINOX

Comment

Hi guys-watch the S9 marathon last night. I had not seen the third episode (sorry don't know the name) and IMO, I thought the story was pretty good except
                          Spoiler:
                          when the poor couple jumped back into their bodies as they are getting burnt and the scene with RDA was good, didn't mind he said that he was hungry (solved many puzzles while snacking on JELLO) and didn't think the scene between him and MS weird. But my concern was how RDA looked. He didn't look well! His color was off and he looked older then normal. Now maybe they used less makeup on RDA because they wanted BB to look better but I was a little concern. When Don left the show most of the fans didn't know that he was ill and had to leave because of his doctor orders.(He's better this year -if you didn't know-he had a piece of his aorta(large vein leading to his heart) removed and he need down time. Maybe, RDA is just really tired and needs down time after his broken ankle but I was little concern by his looks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Hi guys-watch the S9 marathon last night. I had not seen the third episode (sorry don't know the name) and IMO, I thought the story was pretty good except
                            Spoiler:
                            when the poor couple jumped back into their bodies as they are getting burnt and the scene with RDA was good, didn't mind he said that he was hungry (solved many puzzles while snacking on JELLO) and didn't think the scene between him and MS weird. But my concern was how RDA looked. He didn't look well! His color was off and he looked older then normal. Now maybe they used less makeup on RDA because they wanted BB to look better but I was a little concern. When Don left the show most of the fans didn't know that he was ill and had to leave because of his doctor orders.(He's better this year -if you didn't know-he had a piece of his aorta(large vein leading to his heart) removed and he need down time. Maybe, RDA is just really tired and needs down time after his broken ankle but I was little concern by his looks.

Yes, I thought he looked
                            Spoiler:
                            tired and worn down in episode 3, too. He looked bored in episode 1 with Landry. I really missed Jack's spunk in those episodes! But, when Sam told Agent Barrett, "Not exactly," in Ex Deus Machina, then maybe Jack looked and acted the way he did because they are very active in their relationship!!!
                            Whoa, Sam!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Heya!

Nell...I'm using a 'trick of the trade' tool for my siggy...

With credits going to Uber (for telling me how it worked many moons ago) Mala (for also telling me how it worked and for helping me solve a few problems) and Qasim (for showing me how to actually use it and where to put it!)

Well...RL calls...Bye!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Heya!

Nell...I'm using a 'trick of the trade' tool for my siggy...

With credits going to Uber (for telling me how it worked many moons ago) Mala (for also telling me how it worked and for helping me solve a few problems) and Qasim (for showing me how to actually use it and where to put it!)

Well...RL calls...Bye!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!
                                ((((sueKay)))) Cool!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X