Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere outside of Washington, D.C. Major General Jack O'Neill is hard at work as Homeworld Security's new chief.

Last year, he rose to the rank of "The Man" and now he's "The Man's Man!!!"

Day in, day out, meeting after meeting after meeting!! And at the end of the day, a solitary moment as he unwinds!

Something's missing from Jack's life. Sure, this is one heck of a job with great honor and respect accorded him. But, Jack's never been one for fanfare. His heart is heavy.

One morning he wakes up and thinks, 'Enough is enough!!!!!' This man of action realizes that he's been inactive in matters of the heart for too long!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED NEXT?????

**Thanks to all the fill-in-the-blank cappers**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Sam and Jack after a long day at work!
      Thanks SG-1 Alliance

While I love the "silver fox" Jack, for some reason the Moebius Jack with his brownish hair looked awfully delish. Better than brownish haired S1 Jack, IMHO. When he's standing there in the PJ saying to alt Sam "It's getting there"--um. Of course, if our real "silver fox" Jack had been allowed to say things to real Sam that would have been even better.

Comment

Howdy Shippers!!!!

I only went back a few pages so I am probably missing some milestones. Let me know.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Caty 4300
        sg-1fanintn 1400
        Trupi 900
        Twisted Angel 700
        Billie 400
        lonely_star 400
        scjon 100
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Somewhere outside of Washington, D.C. Major General Jack O'Neill is hard at work as Homeworld Security's new chief.

Last year, he rose to the rank of "The Man" and now he's "The Man's Man!!!"

Day in, day out, meeting after meeting after meeting!! And at the end of the day, a solitary moment as he unwinds!

Something's missing from Jack's life. Sure, this is one heck of a job with great honor and respect accorded him. But, Jack's never been one for fanfare. His heart is heavy.

One morning he wakes up and thinks, 'Enough is enough!!!!!' This man of action realizes that he's been inactive in matters of the heart for too long!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED NEXT?????

Great pics Nell!
          sigpic

Comment

((((trupi))))
            And they lived happily ever after!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Wow...I hadn't seen my little photomanip being used in ages...

*sniff* I'm so proud to see it once again...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hello Shipper Family! Long time no see. I have been busy in the Shep/Weir shipper thread and the JFT thread.

SueKay- Who am I more jealous of? Well Sam because she has already gone through collage and has a doctorate. I know, strange reason.
                But then Amanda has kissed RDA on multiple ocasions...

Well I don't really have much to say at this late hour so I'll be back tomorrow.

C ya

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Half way down the second page!! Can't have that now can we?!!!

Does anybody know when we will find out if there is a season 10??

Comment

Hi shippers. Our shipper pic capper Mala has started to put some great pics into her web site here. These pics are of Sam and Jack (of course). She's still got some seasons to complete yet, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the pics that are already there.
                    sigpic

Comment

GOOD MORNING!! Good Morning!! good morning!! Is that an echo?? Kinda empty in here!! OK, I'm coming back later. Here's a little something to fill up this space!!

Sam: Sir, what is that grin you're wearing?
                      Jack: Carter, wouldn't you like to know!! See you at the debrief.

Sam: So?
                      Jack: So.
                      Sam: Aren't you gonna tell me what you're smiling about?
                      Jack: Don't know what you're talkin' about!!!

Sam: Sir, really, this is not fair.

Jack: Aw, c'mon. I'm just playin' with ya!! Coffee??

Sam: I really don't like to be teased, sir!! You haven't wiped that grin off your face since we've returned to base!!
                      Jack: Carter, I didn't know you were so......sensitive!!
                      Sam: Yeah, well, I've got work to do....SIR!!
                      Jack: (As Sam is walking away) Car--. Wait---. Aw, crap.

Daniel: What's the matter, Jack?
                      Jack: Nothin'.
                      Daniel: Sam just walked away and you're looking glum.
                      Jack: Not.
                      Daniel: Glum.
                      Jack: Nope.
                      Daniel: Jack, again, I ask, what's the matter?
                      Jack: Nothing. Everything. Flirting.
                      Daniel: Flirting.
                      Jack: A poor, damn job of flirting.
                      Daniel: Sam, flirting with you?
                      Jack: No. I was fl--. Aw, nevermind. Shouldn't be happening.
                      Daniel: Go talk to her.
                      Jack: You're nuts.
                      Daniel: You're stubborn.

Jack: Ya know, Danny boy, you may have something there afterall.
                      Daniel: I do?? Yeah, bout time you listened to me.
                      Jack: Later, Space monkey.

Daniel: You just had to spoil the moment and call me that name!!! See if I help you again!!

TO BE CONTINUED
                      **Many Thanks to fill-in-the-blank cappers**
                      sigpic

Comment

Lovin all the cap stories

((((((((Nell))))))))

((((((Gwenhwyfar))))))))

Welcome back

Again...IT YOU WANT YOUR OWN FAN ART GALLERY OR WEBSITE LINKAGE ON YOUR SITE...PM ME ASAP...OR EMAIL ME AT:

[email protected]

thankies
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Howdy Shippers!!!!

I only went back a few pages so I am probably missing some milestones. Let me know.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Caty 4300
                          sg-1fanintn 1400
                          Trupi 900
                          Twisted Angel 700
                          Billie 400
                          lonely_star 400
                          scjon 100
                          Thanks Nell
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I just spent the morning listening to commentaries from season 8. (a good excuse when you have the flu) No matter what directors and producers say about Sam and Jack it is amazing how many bring it up when talking about the episodes. In Sacrifices, when Jack grabs Sam by the shoulders, Andy Mikita says he was distracted by the "shippy moment." He even said to Dan Shea, watch this, when the part was coming up. In Gemini, Will Waring says that when Replicarter is in the Gateroom that she pauses when she is ordered to shoot Jack, because she loves him and then qualifies it with, or does she? I think the best indication is the scene that most Sam and Jack fans hate the most, the ring scene in Affinity. PDL says that the scene had lead to much debate over interpretation of "I wouldn't be here." He also says that Sam is torn over letting Jack go and talks about the interplay of emotions between the two actors, especially RDA. You are really left with the feeling that he meant the scene to show that Sam wanted some reaction from Jack and that " I wouldn't be here" was, in his opinion, Jack saying, I would be with Sam. Just wanted to give everyone hope for the future. I believe that if they can convince RDA to come back in any capacity that, at least by the end of the show, we WILL get confimation and a happy ending for Sam and Jack.

Comment

brillant post Stargate7777...and I totally agree

OH!

YET another site announcement.

IF YOU WANT ME TO HOST YOUR FANFICTION, GO TO http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fanfiction , register and read the rules
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Okay girls...fess up...who are you more insanely jealous of?

1. Amanda Tapping
                                2. Sam Carter

I really don't know about this one...they're both extremely lucky!

...but then...Sam has Jack...and she can wear boys clothes and play war!

I'll go for 2
                                I'm not sure that "insanely jealous" is the right term, but I admire Sam Carter more than AT.
                                Sam is smart, beautiful and tougher than nails.(and very much loved by Jack!)
                                Some alien virus, getting put out of your body into a computer then back again, having your DNA messed with and having a symbiote in you then it dies on you, ect....and what do you do?? Go back to work ASAP!!
                                I try to be like that,last week I broke a toe and a bone in my left foot and what did I do??
                                Slapped my shoe on as tight as it would go and was at work waiting tables the next day!!...is that tough??..or just stupid??
                                Well 4 weeks in a cast and I'd be homeless from lack of funds...so I'll just say I'm tough...

waterfall

Comment

Working...
                                X