Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Fruitie: (over intercom) I actually made this earlier using inspiration from The Quest...

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

And in honor of SylvreWolfe, furzy SEX GOD!

Only the real beard on Saturday.

Comment

Comment

Fruitie: (over intercom) *sighs* Such kissable lips.

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Fruitie: (over intercom) I actually made this earlier using inspiration from The Quest...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nCamQuest1.jpg
            Very cool, Fruitie!

Comment

Fruitie: (over intercom) *sighs* Such kissable lips.
              Tell me about it! I'm totally fixating on lips today.

Comment

Comment

Fruitie: *over intercom* Oh goodness. *another sigh* I may have to go find JohnnyCake later.

Sexiness in a cape...

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

I finished with tags thingy.

Fruitie: (over intercom) You're welcome, Mac. Something told me you would like that one.

Glad you did.

Fruitie: (over intercom) You know, I can really understand why Wendy loves The Quest so much. So much yumminess is in both of those episodes, not only for Cam but for Daniel as well.

Indeed! And especially for me, for the Sunshine slasher. Such great moment between those 2, so touching, beautiful scenes. And maybe there was a cut scene too, a slash one, like in Ripple Effect... maybe not.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Mac, THANKS for tagging those pix. As a friend of Hank's, I really appreciate it. And you even got green for it. But boy, when you dream, you dream big, don't you? "And maybe there was a cut scene too, a slash one, like in Ripple Effect... maybe not." You so wish.

Comment

Mac, THANKS for tagging those pix. As a friend of Hank's, I really appreciate it. And you even got green for it. But boy, when you dream, you dream big, don't you? "And maybe there was a cut scene too, a slash one, like in Ripple Effect... maybe not." You so wish.

Aww, thankoo!!! It was nothing, I mean I always give the credit for the pics, if I know who is the owner. Well, there was a scene, in RE, they just cut out, a scene between AU Daniel and Our Cam, where Daniel tells him about a restaurant, which Cam loves in their reality. Maybe I should find that quote. I dream big, no question.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                            Aww, thankoo!!! It was nothing, I mean I always give the credit for the pics, if I know who is the owner. Well, there was a scene, in RE, they just cut out, a scene between AU Daniel and Our Cam, where Daniel tells him about a restaurant, which Cam loves in their reality. Maybe I should find that quote. I dream big, no question.
                            As long as you're aware. *gigglesnort*

Comment

Mac, you gotta see this vid... it's from Chevron 7.2 with Jason and Joe. Watch the clip to the very end. Of course, Jason's only joking around, but he loves to go too far and make his friends uncomfortable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AJJ6TiFzRc

Comment

As long as you're aware. *gigglesnort*

hehe I know, just like the actual creators of the show. Here's a link to the quote, the cut Sunshine scene.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3225

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X