No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say (don't shoot me) that I don't think Ben looks as hot this thin. I saw him last November at a convention and he looked much healthier and younger. I really don't get why he lost so much weight. (I heard it was deliberate.) And I agree that in those shots of Mitchell with the sword he looked really hot, but in those shots with CJ, he looks really, really thin. His nose looks too big for his face almost, and I never thought his nose was big before. Anyway, it's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
      I have to say (don't shoot me) that I don't think Ben looks as hot this thin. I saw him last November at a convention and he looked much healthier and younger. I really don't get why he lost so much weight. (I heard it was deliberate.) And I agree that in those shots of Mitchell with the sword he looked really hot, but in those shots with CJ, he looks really, really thin. His nose looks too big for his face almost, and I never thought his nose was big before. Anyway, it's just my opinion.
      Well, you're entitled to have an opinion... but I don't see why people have to go discussing this all over before they've seen him in action... he looks fine in the clips to me - nothing like what people are talking about... and that's my opinion. Also concidering this is the *THUNK* thread where we love Benny as he is...all shapes and sizes... I think this conversation is now out of place here. If you must discuss it, I would prefer it if this was done elsewhere.

Comment

I appreciate your point about this being the thunk thread. But that's precisely why I brought the question up here. I wanted to find out if people think he's as thunkable now, and who better to ask then the ones in the thunk thread. BTW, I think he looks gorgeous in the pics from the Prometheus.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
          I appreciate your point about this being the thunk thread. But that's precisely why I brought the question up here. I wanted to find out if people think he's as thunkable now, and who better to ask then the ones in the thunk thread. BTW, I think he looks gorgeous in the pics from the Prometheus.
          Uh OK... basically, yes just as thunkable I believe he still has the muscle and fitness... and let's face it Chris Judge is a massive guy... all round (all in proportion though!). Next to him anyone would look a whole lot thinner.

Comment

Saturn Awards 2005 - Beginning of May.

Comment

Kas......thanks for the caps of Ben receiving the Spacey! I love'em! I especially love the one with Chris Judge. Oh....I bet....with Michael.....Chris....RDA (when he's there, that is).....and now Ben.....that they have a whole lot of fun together on the set.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

About some A/J ship.....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And.....now.....for some spice.....

*keeping mouth zipped*

*think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG*

Sloganizer: "I want my Daniel Jackson, and I want it now."
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                      Kas......thanks for the caps of Ben receiving the Spacey! I love'em! I especially love the one with Chris Judge. Oh....I bet....with Michael.....Chris....RDA (when he's there, that is).....and now Ben.....that they have a whole lot of fun together on the set.
                      You're Welcome... such a tough thing...capping...looking at the guys all the time

Certainly looks like they have fun... and yes, imagine what they are like when all together... certainly appears they all have a similar sense of humour. I loved the way Chris teased him with that award and Ben grabbing it and saying he was going back to Australia and will see them next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                        And.....now.....for some spice.....

*keeping mouth zipped*

*think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG think PG*

Sloganizer: "I want my Daniel Jackson, and I want it now."
                        Is it possible to think PG? I need some help... I'll take Bianca's advice (Genova in Princess trilogy), when she had to do the river bathing scene... thinks *married, with 2 kids**married, with 2 kids* .... Nope, not working!
                        Last edited by Kas; 31 May 2005, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Whoa, that's quite a sight to see when you open a thread! Nelly!

Comment

Kas, Thanks for the links to the Spacey award clips! The clip of Chris and Ben was very funny! I loved to see the interaction between the two and am now looking forward to the new season more than ever!
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

*looks up from her place in the gutter* ohhhhhhhhhh nice someone get the number of that bus.. i have a headache
                              sigpic

Comment

wonderful piccys everyone......

Comment

Working...
                                X