No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted some love to the Joe/John thunk thread. What a great idea!

And now some more for us to drool over...

Shaft: Hey Babes!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Tell me, is it weird that I feel like I am actually falling for Cameron, the character??

Comment

I'm with you MSB, ecept I am head over heals for John, his Farscape charator.

Shaft: That's not what you told me last night RMA!

RMA: Um, *shuffles feet*, um...*quickly runs over and kisses Shaft to avoid the situation*
          sigpic

Comment

lol... it probably is, but I know what you mean.

Ooh. A bit late, but congrats on the 16,000 posts, everyone!

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
              Tell me, is it weird that I feel like I am actually falling for Cameron, the character??
              you are not alone in this

i know he's not real but as good looking as ben browder is you just don't really get to know the actor like you would the character

he seems like a nice/funny guy from interviews but it's Cam we have gotten to know on screen
              "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

does anyone here have a livejournal that doens't mind me making friends with them on there?
                was quite annoyed that i didn't seem to find a ben browder/cam community !
                "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                  We certainly aren't at drought conditions anymore! I have been doing all I can to steer Ike away from you. It seems to be helping! How are the kids?
                  Spoiler:
                  Thanks! Cubs are well.(knock on wood)
                  We should only be catching outer rain bands. So tropical storm instead
                  of hurricane force winds. But the gigantic storm surge will flood all the
                  low-lying parishes on the west side.
                  Hopefully(for us anyway) it wont turn like Rita did. (sorry Texas. I love you)

Comment

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk62/SpencerMarie88/camnice10.jpg[/IMG]
                    don't those satin sheet just look so inviting
                    you could just slip in to bed next to him

Comment

You can add me if you want, Bee11... although not sure if you'll find a SamDaniel 'shipper good company.

Anyway... PB's down app. so went a-Googlin'...

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                        don't those satin sheet just look so inviting
                        you could just slip in to bed next to him
                        Oh yes... I have fallen asleep the last few nights imagining cuddling with him, rubbing my fingers through his beautiful chest hair... Umm... Did I say that out loud??

Comment

Oh yes... I have fallen asleep the last few nights imagining cuddling with him, rubbing my fingers through his beautiful chest hair... Umm... Did I say that out loud??
                          lol... I think we've all had that fantasy...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                            you are not alone in this

i know he's not real but as good looking as ben browder is you just don't really get to know the actor like you would the character

he seems like a nice/funny guy from interviews but it's Cam we have gotten to know on screen

You know, Ben is great in person... But he is SO married, that it actually rubs off on his personality... When I talked to him, I felt like I was talking to my dad... It was nice and I wouldn't trade the moment for the world, but it makes it kind of hard to day dream naughty things... If you know what I mean...hehehe

Now, with Cam... He's got an awesome personality, he's sexy and best of all... HE'S SINGLE!! and it shows... in a good way... I have NO problem going to that place with him...

Comment

So... I just received my order from Creation with a SG1 action figure set... I have Cameron and am tempted to open it and...... But at the same time, I kinda wanna save it... I am confused...

Comment

Hmm... now I'm confused as to the ethics involved. Open and play, or keep it and gawp? *rolls eyes* Oh play with it! Cam would've wanted it...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X