Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    My AOT is on order as I know town will not have it and Bozeman will be twice as much as Amazon
    I hear that Iffy, mine is on order as well, that is the only bad part about pre-ordering. Who did you pre-order through, Amazon?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemaryand View Post
      I hear that Iffy, mine is on order as well, that is the only bad part about pre-ordering. Who did you pre-order through, Amazon?

yep amazon. I may not have it today but than I was not going to Bozeman today anyways I can wait a bit longer.
      sigpic

Comment

Your a better and more patient person than I, Iffy!

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Your a better and more patient person than I, Iffy!

Spoiler:
          lol not really, but there is just not much out here and I am not driving alomost a hundred miles there and back for a film no matter how much I love stagate and Ben
          sigpic

Comment

lol not really, but there is just not much out here and I am not driving alomost a hundred miles there and back for a film no matter how much I love stagate and Ben

ohhh my yummy
            sigpic

Comment

CamSyn: We won't have AOT until the weekend, so we'll leave you to share amongst yourselves. I should be checking in at home anyway. *winks*

Comment

Has anyone seen PhotoBuckets new edit feature? I haven't had a whole lot of time to spend playing around with it but it looks pretty promissing so far.

sigpic

Comment

yep amazon. I may not have it today but than I was not going to Bozeman today anyways I can wait a bit longer.
                  I had mine on pre-order from Amazon and I got mine yesterday.

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

DJgirl;7886829]I had mine on pre-order from Amazon and I got mine yesterday.
                    I ordered mine through Creation so your guess is as good as mine on when I will get it, I really wish they were better about order notifications and shipping notifications.

sigpic

Comment

I just finished watching AoT! I actually managed to remain spoiler free until I watched the DVD.

There is a special feature with the panal at Comic Con. I was searching the crowd for familiar faces. I know some of you were there. If you see yourself try to grab a screen cap and show us where you are.

Gotta run, I have class tonight. *kisses*

Comment

Comment

Oh, leather on leather, now that is hot!

Got to run too, BBL.
                          sigpic

Comment

1 more colorbar to share.. enjoy..

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post

mmmm tis very lovely too
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Hey, is PB being a pain in the butt for anyone else? I've tried uploading new piccies twice in the past few days and it just won't do it. Goes through all the paces, then during the loading process, just sits there, like it's thinkin' real hard about it.

Spoiler:
                                it does that to me if I try to load up more than 3 pics at a time....

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                                I just finished watching AoT! I actually managed to remain spoiler free until I watched the DVD.

There is a special feature with the panal at Comic Con. I was searching the crowd for familiar faces. I know some of you were there. If you see yourself try to grab a screen cap and show us where you are.

Gotta run, I have class tonight. *kisses*
                                LOL I was doing the same thing!!

this is how demented my family is...
                                I got home and was all sqee cause my Casanova dvd finally got here, and figured AoT would be tomorrow cause Amazon tends to ship a day or two after something new comes out..and I'm in the kitchen readind the back of the Casanova dvd when I hear the stargate theme in the living room so I look thru the window and AoT is playing on the living room tv..I SCREAM and run in there and everyone starts laughing their asses off....

Comment

Working...
                                X