Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi guys! *waves*

Sorry I've been out of touch lately. My dad's health deteriorated fast after he went into hospice care and he passed away last week. We're all handling it as best we can despite bureaucratic crap that's preventing us from going ahead with his funeral.

I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of a photo I'd recolored last year. It's from 200 when Cam is pointing the two guns in the zombie scene. Somehow I deleted it and it's not on either of my photobucket accounts or website with the other re-colored photos I've done. If you're unsure which picture I'm talking about, you can see it as part of my banner on LJ. If anyone can help me out with this, I'd appreciate it.

I apologize for bringing personal stuff on here, I just figured I owed you an explanation for my absence lately. *blush*
                              My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                              A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X