Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    it gets so hard to see the screen when your eyes are full of drool...you know...lol..

Comment

i hate dial-up at times too.. but then is a multi- upload too... yes all of john too.... yuppers...
      sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean...I have dial up also....takes frellin forever...but it is so worth it later....when you get to share the pics with everyone...

Comment

(((((((((Hugs to all dial up users)))))))))) .... I have no excuse ...I am just a drooling woman with a cable modem ......and I blame Jade for *helping* put me in this BEN frenzy tonight
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mm lookin sexy there.
            sigpic

Comment

I can just hear John saying....*It's your move*...with his eyebrow quirking up
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mmm lovely aint it...
                sigpic

Comment

LOL...ummmm Lovely is ONE word that comes to mind

Comment

mmm nummy lookin aint he
                    sigpic

Comment

OH ....NUMMY is RIGHT!!!!!! CKO you are on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        (((((((((Hugs to all dial up users)))))))))) .... I have no excuse ...I am just a drooling woman with a cable modem ......and I blame Jade for *helping* put me in this BEN frenzy tonight
                        So glad I could help a fellow thunker....

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          mmm lovely aint it...
                          OMG...I really like that one CKO...Thank you....

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love his arms in that one......I don't think there is anything I don't like about that man

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X