Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...20BDUs/128.jpg
    CJ: *stops nibbling and looks up.* Hey Addy, is the doc still in the lounge? *runs a finger over the nibble marks on CKO's neck, then goes back to nibbling.*

I think so...not sure. Sorry. *blows kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

Yes I'm quoting myself... sue me... I think I just looked at this pic with new eyes (maybe it's the flu/lack of food/sleep deprivation). This man is GORGOUS!!! Like more than I think I've noticed before... I think I need to play with Photoshop tonight...
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
          Actually manic just refers to anything goes, anything and everything that doesn't get posted on other days cause it doesn't quite fit that day's theme is good and Random is Always welcome

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r/0215-108.jpg
          We should make it "Apple Monday"... just to start the week off right!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            I think so...not sure. Sorry. *blows kiss*
            CJ: No problem, hon. *blows kiss back*

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            Yes I'm quoting myself... sue me... I think I just looked at this pic with new eyes (maybe it's the flu/lack of food/sleep deprivation). This man is GORGOUS!!! Like more than I think I've noticed before... I think I need to play with Photoshop tonight...
            CJ: Sunny, honey, I believe Dr.J would agree with you. *pauses as he received telepathic response from the doc* Yep she does and she sayes she'd loved to see what you could do with that pic in photoshop.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Tayla!!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Apple Monday...okay...I'll sit back and watch them roll by.

Comment

Good to see she touched base with you, CJ! *blows another kiss*

Comment

Good to see she touched base with you, CJ! *blows another kiss*

CJ: I had a feeling she could eventally, hon. Though her telepathy gives me a headache at times. She can project pretty loud. That and she's sliently amused that Ares lost out with Wendy. The doc had a weird sense of humor at times.

sigpic

Comment

CJ: No problem, hon. *blows kiss back*

CJ: Sunny, honey, I believe Dr.J would agree with you. *pauses as he received telepathic response from the doc* Yep she does and she sayes she'd loved to see what you could do with that pic in photoshop.

Sunny's a little preoccupied at the moment.. she ran off muttering something about "insane hotness" and "GQ'ing" and I think perhaps "photoshop" before she grabbed the drool bucket and left the room, but I'll pass the message on!!

Looks like I'm loose in here for the night! Any suggestions Babes?

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...DUs/153593.jpg
                        CJ: I had a feeling she could eventally, hon. Though her telepathy gives me a headache at times. She can project pretty loud. That and she's sliently amused that Ares lost out with Wendy. The doc had a weird sense of humor at times.

Yeah...Cammie and Wendy just traded pet names this weekend...and he got to meet her dad. I think he's gotten rather attached to her. Did you have a headache now? I could make it go away for you.

Comment

Hi, Sunny's leather boy!

Comment

Yeah...Cammie and Wendy just traded pet names this weekend...and he got to meet her dad. I think he's gotten rather attached to her. Did you have a headache now? I could make it go away for you.
                            CJ: That would be great, hon. I heard about your healing hands. *groans and grabs head as he hears a second telepathic message.* The doc is heading back to the lab with Ares. *moans* I'll be glad when she get's control of this telepathy.

sigpic

Comment

CJ: That would be great, hon. I heard about your healing hands. *groans and grabs head as he hears a second telepathic message.* The doc is heading back to the lab with Ares. *moans* I'll be glad when she get's control of this telepathy.

*touches CJ's forehead, feels tingling sensation* Tell me when it's all better.

Comment

*touches CJ's forehead, feels tingling sensation* Tell me when it's all better.

CJ: *stops wincing* The pain is going.... it's gone. Hon, you've got magic hands. How can I thank you?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X