No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, did anyone else notice the "sticky-up" hair style that Ben/John Crichton had a the beginning of Season 2

it got better by the end of the season though!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

time for more zzzz's, see ya'll in the AM

Comment

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
        OH boy did I have a weird dream.....
        Spoiler:
        there was me, some blonde, a girl who looked like season one aeryn but was called Frankie, and Ben sitting in a brand new double wide trailer talking about sex positions!! I and the blonde were sitting together on the couch on one side and Ben and Frankie were on the love seat opposite us, me and the girls were like matter of fact discussing which was better for what and Ben was making rude "guy" comments...and only wearing a pair of green camo BDU's cut off at the knee, and he says "I gotta take a leak" and goes down the hallway and I go into the kitchen just off the hallway to get a cup of coffee and look out the window to see him from behind peeing in the yard and I hollar out to the girls "well you can take the guy out of redneck country but you can't take the redneck out of the guy, he's out there pissin in the yard" and then woke up LOL weird...but he looked good

The boys are all laughing hysterically right now... well, Cam looks a little disturbed, but I think that's just the thought of the BDU cutoffs

Comment

season two short and spiky was sexy

Comment

Check this out, I was touring the pictures at Ben Browder on-line, I think it was the conventions, Burbank 2003 or 2004, I don't know witch one, and found this...

DANG.. What a CUTIE!!

Now this is Ben being Ben!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
              Hey, did anyone else notice the "sticky-up" hair style that Ben/John Crichton had a the beginning of Season 2
              it got better by the end of the season though!!
              Oh, yes... there's been much discussion about how the hair was an external representation of Crichton's deteriorating mental state... 'cause of the chip. You notice how Aeryn's hair went from severe PK style, to completely untamed and loose, then to a more relaxed pony tail? We had a lot of discussion about that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                It's official...I'm beyond hope. We stopped at McDonald's and Ronald McDonald came in to visit. He came to our table and rubbed the back of my shoulder and I instantly thought: Ben has bigger hands than that.

I'm lost...don't bother sending a rescue party.
                heh, well you would know
                my sister was laughing at me. I just got home from work and was walking past as she was channel surfing the TV and I caught a glimpse of forearms on the screen as she changed channels and I said, "hey, that was Farscape".
                she changed back and it was a commercial and then Farscape credits. She couldn't believe I could tell it was Farscape from just a glimpse of arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Check this out, I was touring the pictures at Ben Browder on-line, I think it was the conventions, Burbank 2003 or 2004, I don't know witch one, and found this...

DANG.. What a CUTIE!!

Now this is Ben being Ben!!
                  Yup! That's back when they let us take pictures at the table during the breaky. *sigh* But we hope to see that expression again in November. *squeee*

Comment

Oh... Someone needs a Hug!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mesa View Post
                      my sister was laughing at me. I just got home from work and was walking past as she was channel surfing the TV and I caught a glimpse of forearms on the screen as she changed channels and I said, "hey, that was Farscape".
                      she changed back and it was a commercial and then Farscape credits. She couldn't believe I could tell it was Farscape from just a glimpse of arms.
                      I'm the same way! They're those arms, so of course we can tell!

Of course, I can do the same with Shep's hair, or Ronon's... Ronon and sometimes just the lighting on Farscape.

Comment

clicky, clicky............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

The puppets are kind of a giveaway, too.

Comment

HOLY THUNKING Buckets of Drool!!

WOW!!

ONTLLCC: Uh oh!! *looks down at floor*
                            ONTLLJRS: Um.. Spaceboy what is wrong!!
                            ONTLLCC: She went thunk on a Mitchell picture this time.. She has never done that!!
                            ONTLLJRS: Oh no.. We better get her up before Flyboy shows up!!
                            ONTLLCC: He finds out, We will all be in trouble!!
                            ONTLLJRS: They never should have promoted him to General!!
                            ONTLLCC: You can say that again!!

P.S. ONTLLJRS is Jack Rourke.. Character that RDA played in a T.V. Movie called "In the Eyes of a Stranger" in case your wondering, and he is a Synthetic.. not a clone!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*whimpers* I just got back into my computer chair *slowly starts to melt in puddle of goo.. again*
                              sigpic

Comment

Well this picture is properly named!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X