Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/benbow1/iyyy0751.jpg
    I just want to hug him when he sheds tears

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

mmmm......Mitchell. *slurp*

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
        Hiya Purple. Carson thread eh... I managed to almost post something in the Dex thread earlier. Figured I wasn't paying attention. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

Now that is some interesting cross posting! Glad you and Purple figured it out.

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
        By the time November comes around all you guys with your lovely warm weather will be beautifully tanned and I will be white as a lilly... lol, I'll blend in with the snow.
        I'm tan all the time... olive skin and San Diego sunshine will do that.
        I wear shorts for about 9-10 months out of the year... not necessarily consecutively either. We do get a bit of cloud cover and chilly temps in spring and fall, too.

*intentional repost*

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
        OMFG!!! Very, very yummy *kisses Cam*

Comment

LOL@ Neelan

Hurricane Humor:
          Living in a Hurricane State

Spoiler:
          You have FEMA's number on your speed dial.

You have more than 300 "C" and "D" batteries in your kitchen drawer.

Your pantry contains more than 20 cans of Spaghetti O's.

You are on a first-name basis with the cashier at Home Depot.

You are delighted to pay "only" $3.00 for a gallon of regular unleaded.

You own more than three large coolers.

Three months ago you couldn't hang a shower curtain; today you can assemble a portable generator by candlelight.

You catch a 13-pound redfish in your driveway.

You can recite from memory whole portions of your homeowner's and flood insurance policies.

At cocktail parties, women are attracted to the guy with the biggest chainsaw.

You have had tuna fish more than 5 days in a row.

There is a roll of tar paper in your garage (if you still have a garage).

You can rattle off the names of the meteorologists who work for the Weather Channel.

Someone comes to your door to tell you they found your roof.

Ice is a valid (and deeply interesting) topic of conversation.

Your "drive-thru" meal consists of MRE's and bottled water.

Relocating to South Dakota does not seem like such a crazy idea.

You spend more time on your roof than in your living room.

You've been laughed at over the phone by a roofer, fence builder or a tree worker.

A battery powered TV is now considered a home entertainment center.

You don't worry about relatives wanting to visit during the summer.

Your child's first words are "hunker down."

Having a tree in your living room does not necessarily mean it's Christmas.

Toilet Paper is elevated to "coin of the realm" at the Red Cross shelter.

You know the difference between the "good side" of a storm and the "bad side."

You go to work early and stay late, just to enjoy the air conditioning.

Comment

Comment

Cajn? Hurricane humor? Really?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                  LOL@ Neelan

Hurricane Humor:
                  Living in a Hurricane State

Spoiler:
                  You have FEMA's number on your speed dial.

You have more than 300 "C" and "D" batteries in your kitchen drawer.

Your pantry contains more than 20 cans of Spaghetti O's.

You are on a first-name basis with the cashier at Home Depot.

You are delighted to pay "only" $3.00 for a gallon of regular unleaded.

You own more than three large coolers.

Three months ago you couldn't hang a shower curtain; today you can assemble a portable generator by candlelight.

You catch a 13-pound redfish in your driveway.

You can recite from memory whole portions of your homeowner's and flood insurance policies.

At cocktail parties, women are attracted to the guy with the biggest chainsaw.

You have had tuna fish more than 5 days in a row.

There is a roll of tar paper in your garage (if you still have a garage).

You can rattle off the names of the meteorologists who work for the Weather Channel.

Someone comes to your door to tell you they found your roof.

Ice is a valid (and deeply interesting) topic of conversation.

Your "drive-thru" meal consists of MRE's and bottled water.

Relocating to South Dakota does not seem like such a crazy idea.

You spend more time on your roof than in your living room.

You've been laughed at over the phone by a roofer, fence builder or a tree worker.

A battery powered TV is now considered a home entertainment center.

You don't worry about relatives wanting to visit during the summer.

Your child's first words are "hunker down."

Having a tree in your living room does not necessarily mean it's Christmas.

Toilet Paper is elevated to "coin of the realm" at the Red Cross shelter.

You know the difference between the "good side" of a storm and the "bad side."

You go to work early and stay late, just to enjoy the air conditioning.

Tried to Green you but I gotta spread to others first. After living in S. FL and several hurricanes all in less than two months, you have to develop a sense of humor

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/SG_Gato/family070.jpg
                    Oh the chemistry they have... it's a beautiful thing really...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/SG_Gato/family114.jpg
                    Wow, what a moving pic. He's a really great actor, there are not many men that can pull off crying and truly look like they're not just acting... Not that I've seen that scene, but judging by the pic....
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*bites at Cam's neck*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I suddenly have the urge to watch seasons 9 and 10 again

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                I suddenly have the urge to watch seasons 9 and 10 again

JC: As in Stargate? What about ME?!

Comment

Working...
                                X