Comment

Leaving soon. Good night, babes.

Comment

have a good nite Addy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
              Thanks but I don't want to be on there.
              Too many folks around here lost everything in the hurricanes.
              they need it more.
              thanks for the prayers though.
              Ah, understood.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                I wish it was a man!!! Just very busy visiting family and having family visit us. Beautiful weather here so I have been out in the boat and look forward to the beach when it gets even warmer.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../PDVD_2270.jpg
                Glad you had some fun there girl! yummy pic!

Comment

Originally posted by rcarroll View Post
                  thanks, purple. Oh, I wanted to tell you that I watched the Dresden files episode you sent me. It was really good. I may have to watch that show more...thanks again.

Hey shippy, we could never forget you. Glad you are back...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../9neweyes4.jpg
                  *Falls in to the love pit* HOLY COW, I love that! It's going the fun Friday folder. Great look!...

Glad you liked Dreseden Files. Wasn't Claud cute? I didn't think it would disappoint if you like scifi in general. I've watched it from the start, kinda cool...reminds me of Angel only without the hot David guy, LOL

Comment

oh my goodness.

Spoiler:

*faints on top of cajn* both great pics renee and cajn!
                    Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    have a good nite Addy
                    have a good one Addy, love the white T caps *sigh*

Comment

*MUA!* I wasn't sure about the cuffs, but when John puckers up, I just GOTTA kiss!
                      Ahhhh, the awestruck and innocent Crichton... nice caps, Addy!

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                      I'm loving all the caps from The Quest 2! I don't think these are very big that they need spoiler tags, unless they need those for another reason ... And these last few caps are particularly lovely. Also, I couldn't help but notice how pretty the lighting is here. Doesn't it make Ben's skin look great? LOL

The forum rule is that they should be around 640px wide, but those are 701, so shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Comment

wouldnt dream of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                          Hi!!! Let me first introduce myself . . . I'm ShippyChick. This is not my first visit to the furnace but it has been soooo long that I doubt anyone remembers me. I was trying to catch up on what I missed before I posted again but I went through 20 pages and only had 10 left to do then low and behold I had a life!!! Now I come back and find 67 pages!!! I am not even pretending I am going to be able to catch up.

I have missed you all bunches!!! (((((Babes)))))
                          OMG! It LIVES!!! Good to see you back, Babe... you stickin' around for a while this time?

He was soooo frelling yummy in that ep!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

She is SOOOO trying to kill me! I can't laugh without coughing and she brings up Florida again?!
                          Wheres my sandwich fic?!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              *MUA!* I wasn't sure about the cuffs, but when John puckers up, I just GOTTA kiss!
                              Ahhhh, the awestruck and innocent Crichton... nice caps, Addy!

The forum rule is that they should be around 640px wide, but those are 701, so shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
                              The original picture rules were 700x500 but on some threads that get lots of pictures posted the mods asked to keep it lower. PFFFT! LOL it is to help the dial up people to load the pages faster I've even seen threads where people have a cow if it is over 500mp wide...you can't please everyone but you can send your memebers notices if you want to change the rules

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                OMG! It LIVES!!! Good to see you back, Babe... you stickin' around for a while this time?

He was soooo frelling yummy in that ep!
                                No frelling kidding, even with that fresh short hair cut *blinks*.......and Shippy's vacation is over!! She is not allowed to leave us for that long anymore

pssst: I'm currently working on the LITS caps for you

Comment

Working...
                                X