X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A LITTLE ROMANCE TO START OFF SATURDAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      Oh, oh, me pick me!!!! I've got the caps!!!

There's one more, but you can't see his face, only legs and ............
      bring it on! Just legs is fine, I know what his face looks like, LMAO!!! Thanks for those
      Originally posted by Kas View Post
      A LITTLE ROMANCE TO START OFF SATURDAY!
      Very pretty! I wish they could have had that fantasy! They deserved it after everthing they went threw. But then it wouldn't be Farscape if things were normal, lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post

Very pretty! I wish they could have had that fantasy! They deserved it after everthing they went threw. But then it wouldn't be Farscape if things were normal, lol
        Very true - LOL!

I loved the fantasy, except for how it turns out of course. Mind you, Ben's acting of that scene breaks my heart every time...so raw & honest!

Comment

He's a raw and honest kind a guy, love his acting! I sooo hope his projects he talked about at the con work out. I want to see him in more roles after the SG-1 movies...He should be a hot commodity! He is to me *sigh*

And the scene ended in the same sick way his life was going at the moment. He just couldn't see it any other way I guess

Comment

I gotta go back to sleep now ladies, have a great day Kas, nice seeing you!

Comment

Hey guys!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                love the ripple effect run Addy... WOW congrats on 33,000 posts.. *blinks*
                Thanks. That's what the boys looked like last night, too. *giggles*

Comment

morning everyone
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hey sue hows it going
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*wanders in* good morning furnace........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                              oooo, new stuff! Where did you get these? Long hair not my favorite on him but he's still the man!!!

He needs that little *Teal'c caterpillar* on his chin when he has the long hair.

Wolfie, I've never heard you say girly things, lmao!!

You wouldn't say stuff like that if you knew the tone of voice I typed that in.

Comment

Okay, Eirenne... where'd you get the new piccies?! I love the long hair... miss it. But it's cool to know that his hair grows so quickly that he can switch between long and short within just a few months.

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                                Ben, honey, sweetie, man of many hearts here.
                                If you are going to button the jacket, tuck the shirt....

You are very right about that, SW. If the jacket's buttoned, the shirt really ought to be tucked in. *volunteers to tuck in Ben's shirt*

Comment

Working...
                                X