Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lunch bump...

Comment

Has anyone seen the new Mitchell action figure? Someone at Terra Firma posted a pic of it, but I can't post it here now because I'm at work. It's pretty cool, but I'm not sure it looks like Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
        Has anyone seen the new Mitchell action figure? Someone at Terra Firma posted a pic of it, but I can't post it here now because I'm at work. It's pretty cool, but I'm not sure it looks like Ben.
        Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

For FoolishPleasure:

Take two of these and call me in the morning . . .
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
            For FoolishPleasure:

Take two of these and call me in the morning . . .
            Spoiler:

I'll take just one and call you in the afternoon.

Comment

lol.... thud

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Spoiler:
                *GUH*

Comment

Originally posted by closetfan
                  I just wish it wasn't $130 a season. That's a little steep for my pocket book. Guess I'll dig around and see if I can find a used copy for less.

Most definitely get the Starburst versions. The commentaries are fabulous. Like the "secret" one that Sybil mentioned on Dog With Two Bones. (<waves> to Sybil and Eirenne!! )

I didn't see Farscape when it was on air either, and just this year started watching on DVD. I got almost all of my Starburst set from Amazon.com. The used sellers on Amazon have some pretty good deals. Also check a site called secondspin.com. They are reliable and have good customer service.

And yes, you must watch them in order, especially from Season 2 onward. Season 1 I saw out of order before I knew that was a Bad Thing. That was pretty much OK for Season 1 because the bigger story arc starts near the end of the season. But still, I wish I had seen them in order, and after that I was very strict with myself about not watching ahead (even when it practically killed me because I had to send one DVD back and had to wait for the replacement so I could continue. )

Patti

Comment

OOOOOOOHHhhhhhhh nice awwwwwwww get better soon FP....... bein sick suxz........ i was there last week...........
                    sigpic

Comment

Heya Crash, I see ya.
                      Welcome Back!! Tell me some good news, woman. lol

Comment

Joe and Ben, that works. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Joe and Ben, that works. *LOL*
                          That works for 'most anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Hi babes, just a quickie for now. That's cute Addy, who is selling them? BBL!

Comment

A different kind of leather . . .

Comment

Have you folks seen the new MGM Stargate SG1 site?

http://www.stargatesg1.com/

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X