• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on 8,000 posts neelan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Mesa NL
      CHEERS! And thanks, Mesa... I hadn't noticed.

Comment

Neelan, what kind of summer job do you have? isn't school out?

nya nya...got my pants and the duster. and you can't have 'em.

Comment

Comment

Dargo, they like it when I take off my shirt. it distracts them from my pants.

Comment

now she's onto me getting shirtless. OH NO!! this is one of them crazy stalker fans I am hearing so much about?

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                Neelan, what kind of summer job do you have? isn't school out?
                HA! You're funny! No, in San Diego, we have LOTS of year-round schools that are in session until 7/21... then summer school (which started on 6/23 for some schools and 6/26 for others) will go on 'till 7/28 or 8/4, depending on the school. THEN, some of us continue to work for "non public" schools (no, not private schools, just non-public... they're all special needs schools) through August... THEN the high schools start "pre-school athletics" (football practice) around 8/15... so there's PLENTY of work thoughtout the year.

Comment

clicky, clicky for larger image....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    HA! You're funny! No, in San Diego, we have LOTS of year-round schools that are in session until 7/21... then summer school (which started on 6/23 for some schools and 6/26 for others) will go on 'till 7/28 or 8/4, depending on the school. THEN, some of us continue to work for "non public" schools (no, not private schools, just non-public... they're all special needs schools) through August... THEN the high schools start "pre-school athletics" (football practice) around 8/15... so there's PLENTY of work thoughtout the year.

well, that just blows. no summers off for you! at least it is money for the con in november...**wishes she was going**

Comment

getting back on track.....

sigh. to be that sheet.

Comment

Comment

or to be in that nice hot bathwater....

Comment

again, those sheets look satiny smooth.....
                            **wants to ruffle the chest hair**

Comment

To tell you the truth, Cindy, if I had the entire month off, I'd go BONKERS!
                              Not to mention, I'd have no freakin' money. Continuing to work for the school district means that I don't have to find a summer job every year, so I can deal.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X