Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was reading fan fic at Abydos Gate
    http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/index.php
    Lots of great fic there, I used to write, not fan fiction but POV stuff long time ago, I've fallen out of the habit, prolly a good thing too LOL

Yes I posted this yesterday but its so good I had to post it again today

Comment

OMGs, there was a time, not too long ago, when I never would have thought I would read Stargate fanfic.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyla
        I was reading fan fic at Abydos Gate
        http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/index.php
        Lots of great fic there, I used to write, not fan fiction but POV stuff long time ago, I've fallen out of the habit, prolly a good thing too LOL

Yes I posted this yesterday but its so good I had to post it again today
        I don't mind staring at this one as well (sits there and drools) god I just thought of a caption to for that hahahah

Stargate FanFic, god do I need to finish mine...gotta stop leaving ones half done lol sorry random talking there

Comment

I can tell a story better than I can write it down lol, I get bogged down tryin to describe what is goin on and it turns into a snooze fest.
          I read all kind of fan fic lol, stargate, smallville, angel, X-men LOL, too many stories not enough time what with the RL intruding

HEY HEY that Tickles!!

Comment

Comment

BTW SylvreWolfe, Love your sig

just a little something tasty then I gotta go do stupid stuff
              Later everyone.

Comment

Thank you, I was inspired by CCA. I have a few different ones I am experimenting with.

Comment

nighty night Teyla

SylvreWolfe I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve heheheh I love the picture but it's almost kind of funny how they all looking in different directions...and now staring at it is just me is Vala staring at Daniel?

Must post picture hmmm

anytime I see this it makes me laugh out loud

Comment

CCA: thats a cute pic *giggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks CKO hahahah makes me wonder how hot it was that day haha poor Ben but great for us...

Well I have to get off (cries) I have a (gasp) 13 or so hour shift tomorrow (wonders if she has lost her frelling mind) later all

Comment

Well, I could post them here and we can vote on which one is the best, that is the banners I am working on.

Comment

Just a couple more SEX GOD piccies before bed....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X