~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

more clicky, clicky.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/cate1980/farscape/johncrichton208.jpg

what? it has eyes in it
                        You and Neelan get your post from the same vain! LOL nice eyes!
                        Originally posted by cat
                        jcc: she's such a sucker for the khaki's

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...richton202.jpg
                        Ah, ha, what's your excuse this time?
                        Originally posted by cajnjirl
                        Dude! It was frakin' awesome!
                        We ate lobster for the first time, went to the new Schlitterbahn water park in Galveston. I know its nothing to folks that live in Cal., but that was the first time either of us ever got even close to something like that. So for two people who grew up in poverty and never went anywhere it was like a dream.

Pretty kitty!
                        Aw, how special! I'm so happy for you! Us Caly peeps are just spoiled and we know it, lol, but we are happy to have others join us at any time. The more the merrier! Did you love the lobster? yum! And water parks are a blast!

Comment

Killing me softly!

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

*picks sexy John up in a Fireman's Carry and runs off into private corner*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              The popular opinion in here was something for the left breast pocket area... so the patch would be about 4" wide.
                              You want to REALLY embarrass Ben? I'll send you the large file and you can print it out on a t-shirt transfer and iron it on... big as you possibly can.
                              Actually, that's an option, too. There's a minimum order for the patches (50) so if we decide that's just too many, I can provide the jpg file and everyone can print out the design... or not. If we go with t-shirts, I'd prefer to stick with BLACK (since Ben's online nick is "Black T") and have Cafe Press make them. Iron on transfers automatically create a white background for the print, and I'd rather not have a black shirt with a white rectangle with the design inside that. Just not attractive.
                              ANY IDEAS? Anyone?
                              I don't want iron on either. I'd like the cafe press style if is looks more professional. I was one who wanted names on the front and the logo on the back near the middle or on the front. I like the black shirt and it would be cool to have us all look "organized" with the same style. But it doesn't have to be huge just not too small. That's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                Ya know? I don't remember them taking this picture of me and my Cam clone....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...b10-CA-006.jpg

Neelan, so funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X