No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmm, almost two hours, and STILL no Babes....
    You guys okay?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Neelan, my dear, are you still playing all by your lonesome?

I've got Posting Depression today, 'cause I need new pics. But I'll just pretend that somewhere out there there is a n00b who hasn't seen these before.

Comment

Comment

this one is for me to make me happy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                    Neelan, my dear, are you still playing all by your lonesome?

I've got Posting Depression today, 'cause I need new pics. But I'll just pretend that somewhere out there there is a n00b who hasn't seen these before.

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooh!!! That's a PRETTY ONE!!!

*turns up the volume*

Cajn!!! Babe!!! LOVE you for comin' out to play!!!
                    Hey, want some con piccies to play with? I can email you some of the HUGE files of my con pix and you can edit them however you want... if you want new piccies to play with.

Comment

Hey, Cajn... here's something NEW!!!
                      Click on the thumbnail for the BIG file....

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                        I like him cause he reminds me of the guys I used to so majorly click with in high school, how bout u?

I like him 'cause he seems to me like the kind of man who can fix your car or build a house then turn around and sing the kids to sleep and read you poetry before he makes love. *what a dream world*

Comment

Here's another one....

CLICK for HUGE piccy

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                            OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooh!!! That's a PRETTY ONE!!!

*turns up the volume*

Cajn!!! Babe!!! LOVE you for comin' out to play!!!
                            Hey, want some con piccies to play with? I can email you some of the HUGE files of my con pix and you can edit them however you want... if you want new piccies to play with.

LOL! Thanks, Neelan. I'd rather see you post your Con pix if you don't mind. I don't like to snurch everything 'cause i like for people to get enjoyment out of posting something nobody else has.
                            But I love you for being generous, anyway. I'm quite happy now.

But I can only play a few minutes, since The Buffalo is on his way home from
                            work now. Plus he's bringing me Subway since I didn't want to cook today. teehee.

Comment

And another one.... Remember to CLICK on it

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                                LOL! Thanks, Neelan. I'd rather see you post your Con pix if you don't mind. I don't like to snurch everything 'cause i like for people to get enjoyment out of posting something nobody else has.
                                But I love you for being generous, anyway. I'm quite happy now.

But I can only play a few minutes, since The Buffalo is on his way home from
                                work now. Plus he's bringing me Subway since I didn't want to cook today. teehee.
                                No worries, Cajn. I'll play with my own pix... but I'm playing with Leviathan's, too. Created a special PB folder just for the HUGE files, but I'll post them as thumbnails.

Comment

Working...
                                X