No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm... looks like we still need over 30 pages to reach 2000... it's lookin' like we won't get there today... maybe by Wednesday?

Comment

Comment

"Can I get a 'Hell Yeah'?"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  Grey... that's great that your sister is doing well. I'm really pleased for you both. Prayers and thoughts are with you (((hugs)))

Manic Monday (Anything Goes) 39!

And no better way than to start with Ben and his Spacey Award

Thanks to www.benbrowderportal.com for the screencaps. They also have the clips... very, very funny RDA sketch of his presentation (sort of) to Ben.

PS: And isn't it incredible?... Ben just keeps looking younger and younger! I wanna know where that fountain is!
                  Great! Thanks Kas, for keeping me in the loop! It has been hard lately to keep up with all the news and new stuff with all that is going on right now. You rock sis!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    Hey, PURPLE, BARB, AND GREY!!! And HELLO to the lurkers, too.

Saw X-Men the Last Stand this weekend, and there was a scene that reminded me of this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/0221-203.jpg

Only, not quite as gut-wrenching. Don't know many who can do that as well as Ben.
                    Hi Neelan! I was gonna see that last night too but my son (who was my date) was going with his friends today so we saw RV instead Now I have to go by myself! LOL

Comment

Hey, Cajn! LOOK... more CRAZY hair!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...2_22_00076.jpg

Oh, God have mercy! I was reviving nicely when Kas knocked me down with
                      the Action John pics, and now the ultimate kill shot.

South Park! LMAO@ Chris J.
                      On one of the many occasions when I was in the hospital, Buffalo and I were
                      kinda on a stress high and we were watching that and laughing so much we
                      got in trouble. Nurses kept coming in to see what we were watching.

Hey, purple!!!!

Comment

HELL YEA!

Nice wall!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                          Oh, God have mercy! I was reviving nicely when Kas knocked me down with
                          the Action John pics, and now the ultimate kill shot.

South Park! LMAO@ Chris J.
                          On one of the many occasions when I was in the hospital, Buffalo and I were
                          kinda on a stress high and we were watching that and laughing so much we
                          got in trouble. Nurses kept coming in to see what we were watching.

Hey, purple!!!!
                          Funny story! Hey Cajn

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

I got back home about 11 pm Sunday. My sis is doing much better. She is out of ICU and into a room now. We had a nice visit.
                            So glad to hear that Grey!

Comment

Saw X-Men the Last Stand this weekend, and there was a scene that reminded me of this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/0221-203.jpg

Only, not quite as gut-wrenching. Don't know many who can do that as well as Ben.

I'll prolly be seeing that movie pretty soon.
                              hubby pees himself for Rebecca Romijn.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                random picsz.. click on imgs for bigger piccys

double thunk alert

Thanks for the fix there CKO!

Comment

Working...
                                X