Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
    So have you also had to urge to want to just B**CH slap some of those people? I know I have wanted to on occasion...
    But like I said, that was the official story. I could always ask if he is at the next con...I do tend to talk to him about the touchy things everyone else avoids out of fear of offending him...
    Yes, I do wanna smack 'em... especially since they were the reason I almost didn't get to even touch him at that breaky. And I was never much for the "official stories" of anyone, but NO, you don't need to ask. And I don't avoid questions out of fear of offense, but rather hurting his (or anyone's) feelings. I don't like being the reason someone feels bad. It's just plain mean.

Comment

Can't remember if I posted this one yet...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Or this one...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    Yes, I do wanna smack 'em... especially since they were the reason I almost didn't get to even touch him at that breaky. And I was never much for the "official stories" of anyone, but NO, you don't need to ask. And I don't avoid questions out of fear of offense, but rather hurting his (or anyone's) feelings. I don't like being the reason someone feels bad. It's just plain mean.

I know on the bboards and whatnot I make my little play comments, but everytime I have ever spoken to him, in person, I have been honest and we both walked away laughing over our conversation.

I wonder if people really think I would even bother with threads like these if I really didn't like the guy. I just have problems with the ones who drool annoyingly *note I said annoyingly, not at pics on a forum* and show him absolutely NO respect. I do respect him as an actor and as a person and I try to respect his privacy.

Comment

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I know this one has been posted before, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                            Well the first FS con I went to was in 2003, and that was a year after the cancellation had been announced.

The cancellation was announced in September of 2002, right when Season 4 was finishing up shooting. I believe there was only one week left of shooting and the ADR. In November of 2002, when the con was taking place in Burbank, Ben was still Australia doing ADR and packing up his house to move back to the U.S. I remember the he always had more ADR to do than the other castmember. But for those two reasons, that's why he didn't go to the con in 2002. I don't want any rumors starting about some other reason.

But in 2002, FS was indeed done being filmed and Ben was still finishing up ADR *and* getting ready to move back to the U.S. Those two things would keep someone pretty darn busy, imo.

Comment

And since Mesa is deadset on interrupting our conversations on this Thunk thread of drooly pics of Ben

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X