• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Good night, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          LOVE the theme of your last few posts, Admiral!

Like you didn't enjoy every second of it! *offers B a margarita to help her wind down and loosen up*

Awwwwe, thanks! *off to have some fun with her new pressies*
          Changes margarita to a daiquiri (I don't like tequila) and lies on the pillows on the floor and continues to be awed by the maginificence that is Ben Browder.
          LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
            I tried to green you for posting Ben and his favorite babe, but GW won't let me!

Here is another from the same event . . .

How does that woman ever let him out of the bed??

Grabs Ben, clones him, returns him to his owner (Fran) and Ben clone joins me on the floor grabbing his own daiquiri and we start watching MST3K together and provide our own commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
              How does that woman ever let him out of the bed??

Grabs Ben, clones him, returns him to his owner (Fran) and Ben clone joins me on the floor grabbing his own daiquiri and we start watching MST3K together and provide our own commentary.
              Just remember, Barb. No matter how hot and charming anybody is, somebody, somewhere is tired of their sh!t.

MST3K! squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Did someone mention margaritas and daiquiris?

Comment

Not one but two nice profiles . . .

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                      Just remember, Barb. No matter how hot and charming anybody is, somebody, somewhere is tired of their sh!t.

MST3K! squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
                      I'm actually watching MST3K right now. I love that show. It reminds me of me and my family. (Sarcasism run rampant in my family)

Comment

Cajnjirl are you saying Fran may get tired of Ben's dren? No! surely not. Ha!

(everyone says my hubby is so laid back and easy going. I tell them to live with him for a while. It is not always a barrel of laughs.)

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                          I'm actually watching MST3K right now. I love that show. It reminds me of me and my family. (Sarcasism run rampant in my family)
                          Me and Buffalo used to 'watch' it late on Sat. night when it played on Skiffy back in the day when we were dating.

Originally posted by shester
                          Cajnjirl are you saying Fran may get tired of Ben's dren? No! surely not. Ha!

(everyone says my hubby is so laid back and easy going. I tell them to live with him for a while. It is not always a barrel of laughs.)

Sybil
                          Never! :innocent:
                          Buffalo is ever a buffalo, but I'm so laid back it doesn't bother me. I can tolerate his crap 'cause he's good at lots of things and he worships me.
                          He makes me laugh. *stops gushing*

Man, I thought I'd have to go shut her up.

Comment

Oh, I have no doubt that Fran gets sick of whatever crap Ben might dish. And that they both have stories of married life that they still won't share with anyone.

GREAT dinner... back for a few random mouth posts

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X