Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Kas
    Sigh... 13s...13s! Anyone else want to join the appreciation society?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Shots/ben4.jpg

AQO: If he's the mascot, I'll sigh-n up!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Afternoon Everyone...

Cajn: You'll have to persuade him that you need your own compy as it's a full-time job thunking!

Jades: Love the pics... that scene where Cam is in the CO's office in the flashback scene after finding that he shot a refugee train is just so heartrending. Ben was just so good here... those trembling hands, body language, voice tone... excellent stuff!

Just seen this posted over on Terra Firma... I'll have to go and check out the scene now

OOO, me too! That's neat. Where were the commentaries Kas? I'd like to listen or read them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        *slurp*
        Hee, I know!!

Comment

Not my fault...the General threatens to put me in the locker if I don't tend to his daily needs.
          He sure is needy!!

this is all I need! I don't want much

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            I'm sure there are other closet feet lovers in here....Addy? Barb? heee...between the size 13's and the big gun belt I'm hopelessly hooked! I may need to get some blood pressure meds!!

Glad to see you made it today Kas.

Awww, thanks - *hugs right back at ya*
            Managed to get on again before bed today! Amazing!

Still awaiting the build of the new comp... probably wont be arriving until next week!

Comment

Poor John, slippery John...thanks Jades!

Hey Lissa

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                Awww, thanks - *hugs right back at ya*
                Managed to get on again before bed today! Amazing!

Still awaiting the build of the new comp... probably wont be arriving until next week!
                Oh well, it's getting closer! Yeah!

Comment

OOO, me too! That's neat. Where were the commentaries Kas? I'd like to listen or read them too.
                  The commentaries are on the new S9 DVDs - Zone 2 was released Monday. These are released with just 4 eps on a set though so I don't purchase them yet. I wait for the season as a whole to be released and buy in one set... cheaper that way

FormerHost has just posted the first part of Mallozzi and Mikita's commentary of Avalon 1 in the season 9 thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    I don't see why they'd pull it out of the air. Michael's daughter appeared in Collateral Damage too and they don't have hoards of kids onset.

You can't really see their faces in great detail as they are running side on and although I know Ben and Fran enjoy family privacy, they have obviously decided to allow their children to now appear onscreen. With that you expect some attention... I don't see why everyone should now pretend that they didn't participate... Ben and Fran have made this decision and it's not as if Mallozzi mentioned their names at all.
                    exactly!! Well said Kas. But I also don't think that Joe would lie or joke about it. Let's thunk shall we?

Comment

Oh well, it's getting closer! Yeah!
                      http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...crusade004.jpg
                      THUD!! That pic gets me everytime...what a fine specimen!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        The commentaries are on the new S9 DVDs - Zone 2 was released Monday. These are released with just 4 eps on a set though so I don't purchase them yet. I wait for the season as a whole to be released and buy in one set... cheaper that way

FormerHost has just posted the first part of Mallozzi and Mikita's commentary of Avalon 1 in the season 9 thread
                        Thanks love! If I can't find it can you link me? I let you know...

Comment

Back to Babylon... *I'm definitely thunking Purp*

Comment

I know you are hun! Ben's biggest fan!! Just reminding others that this is a thunk thread

Originally posted by Kas
                            THUD!! That pic gets me everytime...what a fine specimen!
                            I knooooooow!

Comment

LOL! Looks like Danny thinks so too!

Soooo funny...
                              "something I should know, Jackson?" *snort*

Comment

Congrats early on 3,800 posts, mesa!
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...briefsmesa.jpg
                                Nobody ever gives me this for a prezzy I want!!

Comment

Working...
                                X