Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      I want to pull that gun out of his hand, climb into his lap, grab his other gun and do bad, bad, bad things to that man. Oh yeah, still a little heated from that marathon session last night.
      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Now dat's purty, yea.
        (sorry, my accent gets thicker as I get more passionate)

See. barb understands about passion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Oh, I don't know... could lead to

This...

And This...

Oopsie... he's no longer wearing the towel... I think that's me you can just about see

Moving on to... This...

And this...
            GUH

I can think of no more appropriate comment for my 1000th post.

Lordy KAS you have killed me but I died with a smile on my face

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

~~~~~~~~~
              Want to jump him here too. If that man was mine he would never stay vertical

Comment

Happy 1000th, barb. LMAO
                I'm currently on crutches because of that post of Kas's.

Comment

Now, barb. You know you'd want me vertical sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                    Happy 1000th, barb. LMAO
                    I'm currently on crutches because of that post of Kas's.
                    Dang, I'm going to need another 2 hour shower. KAS is lethal and we are victims of our lust - we are not responsible

for our actions.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                      http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../PDVD_2841.jpg

Now, barb. You know you'd want me vertical sometimes.

I could think of several positions I want him in (Dang, I'm wound up tonight)

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                        GUH

I can think of no more appropriate comment for my 1000th post.

Lordy KAS you have killed me but I died with a smile on my face
                        Nothing more appropriate for this thread.

Can't green ya as a congrats, so....

CONGRATS!!!

Any more and I might blind someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          The fan factor in LA is much greater, but to be fair, the NY con wasn't a FS con specifically. Sunday just turned into one. I LOVED being able to see Ben (and Anth and Gigi) in such a small, intimate venue! Although, the MS fans REALLY got a great experience at San Jose last year... TINY con!

Don't ya just LOVE that Ben held your hands for the photo, too? What a SWEETIE!!! It was nice to be able to snuggle right into his side at the LA con though. *sigh*

I just hope it wasn't the last time.
                          I had no reference point for the NY con so it seemed big to me until I went to the LA one...then I realized how small it really was. You were right when you said that LA fans knew how to "Give me a hell yeah" better than the NY folks. Remembered you right away when I saw you in LA. I am surprised you did not include the snuggle up close picture in your signature. Though I admit the background was not great...but the Ben-ground was amazing!!

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                            I could think of several positions I want him in (Dang, I'm wound up tonight)
                            I kinda am too, and I have no excuse this time.

Comment

Originally posted by rcarroll
                              I had no reference point for the NY con so it seemed big to me until I went to the LA one...then I realized how small it really was. You were right when you said that LA fans knew how to "Give me a hell yeah" better than the NY folks. Remembered you right away when I saw you in LA. I am surprised you did not include the snuggle up close picture in your signature. Though I admit the background was not great...but the Ben-ground was amazing!!
                              I would have, but my scanner's been on the frizt, so I don't have a digital copy of it. As soon as I get the scanner's software reloaded, I'll scan that one!!!

While I'm here....

NEWBIES to the Ben thread... you get to chose a Cam clone all your own, so here are the choices:

You get one, although sometimes you'll get to "babysit" that of another Ben Babe, and you must take care of it. Of course, you definition of "take care" may be different from everyone else's, but that's irrelivent. Have at it!

Oh, the John Crichton clones are yours for the taking, too, but you have to find your own among the hoards.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X