No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CKO said: BUTT shots are always good ....

can never get enough of that!
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 September 2005, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      thanks!

wow, they really covered up ben's wife in that alien makeup.

thanks for showing me what ben's wife looks like. they make a lovely couple.

sally
      your welcome from me

Comment

spoilers for s9's ex deus machina

Spoiler:
        does anyone have a cap of when teal'c interrupted mitchell at garek's meeting? it was when teal'c put his arm in the way and mitchell bumped into it and stopped. teal's said outsiders (something like that) aren't allowed to talk in these things. anyhoo, i thought the look on mitchell's face... i thought ben did a great job in that scene, and i also swooned a bit.

sally
        That even will be a double thunk.

Comment

here you go

Comment

in order

Comment

Comment

*thank you*.

Spoiler:
                i thought ben did a really great job in that scene. here mitchell thought he was being smart and cool, and teal'c shot him down quickly. i thought you could see his embarrassment and sudden reserve (like he didn't know what to say and do now). he just captured that look perfectly.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

*thank you*.

Spoiler:
                  i thought ben did a really great job in that scene. here mitchell thought he was being smart and cool, and teal'c shot him down quickly. i thought you could see his embarrassment and sudden reserve (like he didn't know what to say and do now). he just captured that look perfectly.

sally
                  I agree completely. I also like how he apologized to the council right after word.
                  Spoiler:
                  Also when Teal'c was talking to the two Jaffa and he stood behind the pillar waiting on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greytop
                    Perfect, Kas. I snurched the top one. I will repost it when I have done my thing to it.
                    Glad they were of use Grey. Look forward to seeing the shot when you've performed the magic!

Originally posted by Purpletoo1
                    Thank you Kas, I am enjoying the pics on Benathon too! Some are way to hot for me. I am posting some here.

This one had me dying, lol and shaking my head.
                    Me too! That's one set of clones I wouldn't mind having... reckon Cameron Mitchell has found that certain technology?!

Originally posted by Purpletoo1
                    And Kas, try only posting two pics at a time to prevent freeze up. More than two or three pics per post seems to be the reason for freezing from what I have noticed.
                    I'll give that a go...thanks hon. I must say that you've got some excellently FREAKY piccies there.

Originally posted by gbBarb
                    I'm making it official on FREAKY FRIDAY we are the residents of Castle Anthrax and poor Ben is Sir Galahad but we will never let him go. BHWAHAHAHAHHA

If you haven't seen the movie I highly recommend it and it is hysterical. BRITISH HUMOR ROCKS!!!!
                    Hey, I could definitely go with that...and yep, that movie is absolutely hilarious... A fav. of Ben's that he drew upon in his 'John Quixote' of Season 4...

Originally posted by MajorSal
                    thanks!

wow, they really covered up ben's wife in that alien makeup.

thanks for showing me what ben's wife looks like. they make a lovely couple.
                    You're Welcome... and yes, they certainly did. Fran is a wonderful character actress and it'd be great to see her perform without all the make-up for a change.

Thanks for all those wonderful scene shots... and the view of that perfect BUTT! Made my morning.

Comment

It's Sexy (& Romantic) Saturday 3

Remember all those wonderful tag scenes between John & Aeryn? *sigh* They were always so beautifully executed and romantically *thudworthy*

Here's one such from We're So Screwed 3.

Comment

Hey....Kas....great caps of John Crichton getting emotional. Ben really knows how to use his facial expressions well. I mean, just looking at those pics make me tear up just looking at his face. Ben truly a gifted actor.

My contribultion.........

sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*QUOTE=Sue_Jackson*Hey....Kas....great caps of John Crichton getting emotional. Ben really knows how to use his facial expressions well. I mean, just looking at those pics make me tear up just looking at his face. Ben truly a gifted actor.

Glad you liked those Sue. I remember getting so choked up the first time I saw that scene (well every time really) and seeing his pain at having to use the bomb. He is such a talented actor...it's so real...all the little things. Look how tightly they are clenching hands... they are really feeling the scene. Fantastic!

I really, really hope Ben is allowed to find the real emotion in scenes on Stargate and be able to do his thing and run with it.

Love the run of that Meltdown scene Sue... sends goosebumps all over
                          ---

Here's a fun and playful scene... which led to some 'recreation'

Comment

GREAT PICS EVERYONE! AND YES, BEN IS A REALLY GIFTED ACTOR!

I don't know if it's romantic enough for a saturday. What do you think?

And sexy enough?

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

lovely

oh kas... the run SueJ did was from Relativity (the teaser scene with them in the bed on Talyn... that scene is hot.)

great run everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

*Quote=CKO* oh kas... the run SueJ did was from Relativity (the teaser scene with them in the bed on Talyn... that scene is hot.)
                                Duh, of course it was! Thanks CKO... I agree the scene is so hot and with all the kissing on Talyn, I thought immediately of Meltdown...

Hurley... really nice piccies. Did you create the effect on the first one?
                                As to the second...Oh yes, definitely sexy enough! *MMMMMmmmmm*
                                Last edited by Kas; 03 September 2005, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X