Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

John Crichton.. DANG!!

Oh and I can't, I won't, No I can't do it.. No.. I am not doing it..
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay, Mac, explain this to me. How am supposed to post Smouldering Eyes pictures when you have that sigline of Daniel and Jack from "Deadman Switch" witch by the way is my favorite part, cuz this is where Jack is called a "pain in the mik'ta", Daniel finds out he is worth a day's ration and Jack says "Trade ya!"

So how are we supposed to concentrated on that when you got sigline like that floating around eh!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                            url]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/benbow1/4thhorsemanAQOcap2.jpg[/url]

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...manAQOcap3.jpg
                            Good Morning Iffy.. How is Sweet Pea today??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              Okay, Mac, explain this to me. How am supposed to post Smouldering Eyes pictures when you have that sigline of Daniel and Jack from "Deadman Switch" witch by the way is my favorite part, cuz this is where Jack is called a "pain in the mik'ta", Daniel finds out he is worth a day's ration and Jack says "Trade ya!"

So how are we supposed to concentrated on that when you got sigline like that floating around eh!

Well, what can I say?... There are many more Jack/Daniel siggies in my rotation.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Well, what can I say?... There are many more Jack/Daniel siggies in my rotation.

That's an understatement!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X