Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Hello Neelan! Yaay for speaking up for yourself! *hugs*
    Thanks. It's really just a matter of the two of us being TOO alike! But she can't seem to recognize when she's going too far. And who is the parent?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Well Jack Bauer.....aka Keifer Sutherland is HAWT!! I mean just Hawt!! So there you go.... I am having some problem with the fact that I can't really ship him with anyone...cuz all his women either end up dead or betraying him....so that's been torture to me!!

I will be here for you Andrew!! *snort* Good Luck!!

OMG!! 24/7?? You are crazy!! I pretty much did that with La Femme Nikita....cuz I loved it....yeah don't ask!! Well but now....my situation would never allow that....even tho I am on break....But we'll see how far I get!
      There was a good joke about Kiefer Sutherland in Will & Grace once, maybe it's not gonna be that good here, and I don't know the original english version, but... Will and Jack are watching 24...

Will: When did Kiefer Sutherland become hot?

Jack: ... He didn't.

It was funny in the show.

Yes, I am crazy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        OMG! She's adorable!!! http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...lickingpup.gif *puppy hugs* You've had a pup before, haven't you? The "need tending to" every four hours goes away pretty quickly. Then you get the "losing puppy teeth" stage and the "can't stop following you around" like a toddler stage... then they get more secure on their own. It's awesome.

Why wait until new year's? I'm drinking now... but I don't plan on over-imbibing. Then again... PLANS... you know what happens to them on FS.

XMas was good. Forgetting the part about my mom being a complete pill and pouting 'cause I spoke up for myself it was pretty awesome. Spent nearly 10 hours at my best friend's house.
        Yes I have had puppies before ....but the last pup I had was years ago before I had children....and well I had forgotten how much work they are. yeah she is cute ....but a complete stinker and terrorist to my older Black Lab mix...he just can't get over that we brought this little devil into the house!!!

Glad your Christmas was good and you did what you wanted to do..... And yeah I could easily drink every day with my life....but I do not want to be an alcoholic!! LOL
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Thanks. It's really just a matter of the two of us being TOO alike! But she can't seem to recognize when she's going too far. And who is the parent?

Oh yes, every time I visit my father... twice a year LOL, I'm like: oh dear, is it just me, or suddenly I'm the older one? LOL

GUH for the pic.. can I just... can I... hold his gun... just for a second?

sigpic

Comment

There was a good joke about Kiefer Sutherland in Will & Grace once, maybe it's not gonna be that good here, and I don't know the original english version, but... Will and Jack are watching 24...

Will: When did Kiefer Sutherland become hot?

Jack: ... He didn't.

It was funny in the show.

Yes, I am crazy.

Hehehehe I bet it was funny.... they played off each other so well in that show!!

So am I alone in thinking Keifer is hawt?? I mean the gun fights...he got all hot and sweaty in the ep I am just now watching...he was trying to chop down a door with an axe...and yes it was just awesome!! *droolz*

Comment

Hehehehe I bet it was funny.... they played off each other so well in that show!!

So am I alone in thinking Keifer is hawt?? I mean the gun fights...he got all hot and sweaty in the ep I am just now watching...he was trying to chop down a door with an axe...and yes it was just awesome!! *droolz*
              Yeh, they were pretty funny together, the old married couple.

You're not alone, I think he's a good looking guy as well... not hot, but hot-ish...ish. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Yeh, they were pretty funny together, the old married couple.

You're not alone, I think he's a good looking guy as well... not hot, but hot-ish...ish. LOL

oh hot-ish ish....??!! LOL I guess it's the way he acts..... that makes him hot to me. The way he loves his family and his daughter in this.....is just lovely!! *swoon*

Comment

oh hot-ish ish....??!! LOL I guess it's the way he acts..... that makes him hot to me. The way he loves his family and his daughter in this.....is just lovely!! *swoon*
                  Awwww.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah...to me the way a man treats his family and loved ones has always been important to me in how I am attracted to him. They say if you want to know how a man will treat you....watch how he treats his mother...and family....then you will know!
                    THis is what attracts me to Ben...he is such a wonderfully dedicated family man!! *sigh*

Comment

Yeah...to me the way a man treats his family and loved ones has always been important to me in how I am attracted to him. They say if you want to know how a man will treat you....watch how he treats his mother...and family....then you will know!
                      THis is what attracts me to Ben...he is such a wonderfully dedicated family man!! *sigh*
                      Yes he is.

sigpic

Comment

yes....altho I have no idea about Keifer in RL.....I'm not that interested in that.......I just love his character in this...and how his character acts towards his family!

Comment

yes....altho I have no idea about Keifer in RL.....I'm not that interested in that.......I just love his character in this...and how his character acts towards his family!
                          God you can talk. I don't know why I bother with replies, you'd just rambling in this thread , on your own, all night long *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

God you can talk. I don't know why I bother with replies, you'd just rambling in this thread , on your own, all night long *hugs*

I would not!! I was replying to your replies...it's called ~CONVERSATION~ I know I ramble..... it's what I do...you are just now getting this??

Comment

Oi! You two!!! Impossible lot, you are! You're like two preschoolers who can't get along on the playground!!! Better start behaving or something bad will happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                                Oi! You two!!! Impossible lot, you are! You're like two preschoolers who can't get along on the playground!!! Better start behaving or something bad will happen!

But he started it Andrew!! I was just going along and making pleasant conversation and he just flips out all of a sudden!! And we are not like preschoolers....we are at least in kindergarten!! And Nooooo nothing bad can happen....not to us??!! THat is just not possible!! We are the comic relief..... like the court jesters.....it's what we do!!

Comment

Working...
                                X