Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl
    Thanks, Kas!
    Looks like we're already getting on to dessert, too.
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ape/efg111.jpg
    Oh, so that's what you're doing...for one moment, I thought he was nodding off!

That was quick work with your clone Cajn... I'm taking the slow, route with mine...

Slow route down the happy trail that is!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Oooo, lovely order of dessert Barb, BUT I never ever share my desserts - too da-- tasty!

So, I pulled another clone for Cajn...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ins/efg090.jpg

ETS: Looks like Barb's clone is in there too, as it looks like pizza down his shirt!
      Oops, I guess I going to have to take his shirt off and clean him up.
      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Oh, so that's what you're doing...for one moment, I thought he was nodding off!

That was quick work with your clone Cajn... I'm taking the slow, route with mine...

Slow route down the happy trail that is!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rection031.jpg
        Drools on her clone, did I mention this place also has a pool. Stripes down her Ben clone and they both dive into the pool.

Comment

Sure.
          I ain't got time to got slow today. I'm gonna be leaving for the rest of the day in an hour or so, so I gotta get all I can.

I'll bugger off now, Kas. Cheerio, seeyas later, gals!

I'll just take this with me.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
            Oops, I guess I going to have to take his shirt off and clean him up.
            Ahhh, so that explains the look on his face... he was ammo fodder. Any excuse to whip that shirt right off, hey Barb? Mind you, I can't speak...as you can see from above, mine's already lost his!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
              Sure.
              I ain't got time to got slow today. I'm gonna be leaving for the rest of the day in an hour or so, so I gotta get all I can.

I'll bugger off now, Kas. Cheerio, seeyas later, gals!

Have fun... Miss you Cajn... hurry back and hopefully see you later.

Oooo, a dreamy Ben to take with you... lovely shot!

PARTY TIME!

Comment

Ben's just about to start the Convention Karaoke session!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  WOW!!!!...it sure is nice to have been away for awhile and come back to find that THIS thread has definitely just gotten BETTER AND BETTER!!! .... after all that catching up I think I need a cold shower and then maybe a nap.... I may have to break out my DVDs and have a Farscape Saturday...*sigh*... That man is is just luscious

Wonderful pictures, wonderful themes and just WOW!!!!!

(((((TAME)))) How on earth did I manage to miss your post last Saturday? You chose the weekend that I was away to return to Gateworld and our thread and I overlooked it when trying to catch up.

Welcome back hon and I'm glad things are easing a little for you now. Hope you are enjoying Ben as Cameron and I keep having Farscape returns as well. At present I'm reworking my way through Season 4 as they have only just released the BoxSet over here and I didn't purchase the individuals. I'm loving it and enjoying the High octane viewing

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Ahhh, so that explains the look on his face... he was ammo fodder. Any excuse to whip that shirt right off, hey Barb? Mind you, I can't speak...as you can see from above, mine's already lost his!
                    Yeah but I got my clone's pants off first, what, he was wearing a swimming suit.

See ya later cajnjirl!!

Maybe we better dry off and go enjoy the floor show, Ben has a pretty singing voice.

Comment

Yeah but I got my clone's pants off first, what, he was wearing a swimming suit.
                      I'll be taking him to cool off from activities in that pool later

Maybe we better dry off and go enjoy the floor show, Ben has a pretty singing voice
                      And even though he reckons that they made him flat deliberately in Melrose Place, he still sounds OK to me. I know that he and Claudia used to like to break into song to amuse themselves onset on Farscape, wonder if they did it on SG set... are any of the other musically inclined that you know of?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        I'll be taking him to cool off from activities in that pool later

And even though he reckons that they made him flat deliberately in Melrose Place, he still sounds OK to me. I know that he and Claudia used to like to break into song to amuse themselves onset on Farscape, wonder if they did it on SG set... are any of the other musically inclined that you know of?
                        No clue but don't you wish you could get to see the behind the scenes activities. I'm sure they have a good time amusing themselves during the down time.

Comment

No clue but don't you wish you could get to see the behind the scenes activities. I'm sure they have a good time amusing themselves during the down time.
                          Oh I wish... and if the ribbing going on during the SciFi specials is an indication, it must be hilarious!

Comment

Gotta dash... back later!

Comment

Thanks for the lovely parting gift, see ya later KAS

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                However, did you guess? Just like this fantastic camera pic, you've just posted

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...1/8ea170df.jpg

Yeah...sure it is

Hopefully, we'll get more great shots of Ben standing on chairs from this weekend!

Thanks for the balloons... So we've wine, cheese, balloons - anyone going to bring along cake?

I LOVE that crazy shirt Purple... not many men can wear these things but as usual he looks fantastic!
                                I think I know what you like by now Kas and barb!! I love these juicie con pics in the crazy shirt too! And him standing on the chair is priceless! I think he takes pictures of the crowd so he can find any stockers later!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X