Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

and i was gonna say something too.... but i dont seem to remember... *gets distracted and slides farther into the gutter.*
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Greetings Babes!

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Just out shopping and went by a cookie place. Stopped in to buy a cookie. They had macaroons which, of course, made me think of and so I bought one. Very good.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Comment

Comment

hmmm and thats just yummy... good thing is supper time for me... starving... takin advantage of the wifi... i'm out at BK.. shesh... we do have screwy weather here too... walked outta my place and into a whiteout snow squall... saw the clouds and yup sure enough.. it hit.. well its gone now and its sunny... but then thats South Dakota weather for ya'll
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Hey, do the newbies know they can get a Cam clone here?
                          Don't think the clones have been posted in a while.

[snip]
                          eh wot? mmmm so many cams...oh look, stubborn img tags

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Huh... I thought Queensland was always 17 or 18 hours ahead of me? NSW just ended their Daylight Savings Time, so we're only 16 hours behind....

qld and nsw are the same time except when theyre on daylight saving..GMT+10

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          and i was gonna say something too.... but i dont seem to remember... *gets distracted and slides farther into the gutter.*
                          *giggles* *joins you* hi there!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Just out shopping and went by a cookie place. Stopped in to buy a cookie. They had macaroons which, of course, made me think of and so I bought one. Very good.
                          hehe macaroons..i made a sig for that scene..wanna see?? *rummages*

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          hmmm and thats just yummy... good thing is supper time for me... starving... takin advantage of the wifi... i'm out at BK.. shesh... we do have screwy weather here too... walked outta my place and into a whiteout snow squall... saw the clouds and yup sure enough.. it hit.. well its gone now and its sunny... but then thats South Dakota weather for ya'll
                          hi cko..its sunny here too..mind you, its almost always sunny here *looks around nervously in case ive jinxed it and the heavens are suddenly going to open up and bring their wrath down upon me*
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 26 April 2008, 10:12 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X