Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hello, Hello Furnace!! Oh where do I start!! WOW!! What a weekend.. Ben is such a Sweetie!! Dang!!

...... I them walked up to him and said "How is "Homer" doing??" and "Did he see Andrew Prowse in Australia" and he said "No. I saw friends" and "Homer isn't moving cuz of the Writers Strike"And then he left.

So anyhow, I stood beside Amanda and Nathon and got my picture with them but the person running my camera didn't know how to use it!! They are both blurry!! I hate digitals!! .......

So they disappeared the whole show was over, so I was going for lunch and maybe one more ski. I was walking down the hill and I got sprayed by snow. I turned and yelled "What the Frell??" It was Ben smiling at me!! ........

Okay, that is my wonderful two days in Sunshine January 2008.

P.S. Will post all pictures tomorrow after I pick them up!!
      WOW! Thanks for posting your report -- what a fun read! Sounds like you had a great time! Up close and personal with Ben, Amanda, and Nathon all in one day -- I'm green with envy. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Drat it! I am sooo looking forward to Ben's new projects. Fingers crossed the writer's strike ends soon.

Comment

Comment

Got some new piccies comin' right up from the 2005 Saturn Awards. We may have lost Toomi to that link I posted last night. There are a gazillion piccies there!

Comment

New stuff...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wallpaper I had done for my friend, Sarahjane's, birthday last year.

This one was actually done for a fanfic a friend and I had done
                  based on the promo picture of Cam as Stark in 200.

Yes, I realize I've forgotten what the day's themes are again. I hope you all don't mind me re-cycling old wallpapers and recolored pictures when I pop in here. *blush*
                  My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                  A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
                      Wallpaper I had done for my friend, Sarahjane's, birthday last year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lneedlove2.jpg

This one was actually done for a fanfic a friend and I had done
                      based on the promo picture of Cam as Stark in 200.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...rs/myworld.jpg
                      Jay: Cool Kazzy.

Comment

Thank you.

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                        A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Comment

I have to figure out the picture section of the new compter I need to re-snurch what I lost in the computer crash in December. More reson to stare
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                I have to figure out the picture section of the new compter I need to re-snurch what I lost in the computer crash in December. More reson to stare
                                Jay: Like you need an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X