• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From 'Promises'...

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Awww, and look how lonesome he got!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../FTiesS1-4.jpg

Can't believe this doggone forum has just come back when I'm due to be turning in for the night I'll try and stay and play for a while... missed you guys today.
      Yeah, Kas is here!! I was having withdrawals and I actually had to do some work!! Yikes! That was not a happy place for me but now I am here with you all and Ben and I am in my happy place again!! Missed you too cuz!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
        HOT DAMN!
        LMAO!!!

Comment

He's starting to feel alittle better, but he's still pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Oh, my! Dear me! *takes a bite*

Comment

~

Comment

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...cape/tobm8.jpg
                I wouldn't mess with him GW, no more going down for 12 freaking hours!! Never again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Yeah, Kas is here!! I was having withdrawals and I actually had to do some work!! Yikes! That was not a happy place for me but now I am here with you all and Ben and I am in my happy place again!! Missed you too cuz!
                  Not too bad for me... had PM off and was able to watch 'Promises' and take some new cappies. Wandered around the net a little... I love our little community here though... and all the

Comment

~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~

Comment

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...cape/tobm8.jpg
                        Yep... No-ONE gets mad like our John...wouldn't mess with him especially with what he's packing!

Comment

*Slurps then faints* Guhhh!!!!

Comment

Dirty & Wet!

Clean him down!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                              Not too bad for me... had PM off and was able to watch 'Promises' and take some new cappies. Wandered around the net a little... I love our little community here though... and all the
                              Yep, I had to go to bb on line and snurch a few pics but I am very wrapped up here too and love you all,

I finished my dvds, did you get your new one yet (it brings you up to S3)?

Comment

Originally posted by mesa

~~~~~
                                YUMMY... one of my fav. SG shots... I'm just going to snurch this Cam and run away with him now.

Sorry it's been a quick fly-by but y'know - UK hours and work tomorrow

Night Hussies! Not far off 13,000 posts for Ben - I'll see if y'all make it!

Comment

Working...
                                X