Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbbarb
    Hey, it is my birthday tomorrow and I get to keep him to myself all day.
    OMG happy Birthday....It must be mine too if we are twins so I don't have to wait until next summer after all. I would like this for my birthday too! You are not going to get out of sharing no matter what you do!! Hehe, it will be fun! gives barb a

purple sings Happy Birthday to Barb!

OK, I was just kidding, you can have the happy trails by yourself for tomorrow only!

Comment

Booty call!

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Mo' booty!

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

smiling eyes and that thumb to mouth....it never gets old

~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            No it won't take you forever, when you don't have your weddings to attend. Yes, you are evil! What ep is this from?
            I believe the ep is What Was Lost, Part 2
            LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              OMG happy Birthday....It must be mine too if we are twins so I don't have to wait until next summer after all. I would like this for my birthday too! You are not going to get out of sharing no matter what you do!! Hehe, it will be fun! gives barb a

purple sings Happy Birthday to Barb!

OK, I was just kidding, you can have the happy trails by yourself for tomorrow only!
              Such a good sister, thank you for the lovely song. Mmm, maybe we can share the John clone that PM so conviently tied down for us. We can use the PG paddle and have some fun. Runs away before the frying pan comes after her.
              LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

*drools* mmmmmm very nice
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                  Such a good sister, thank you for the lovely song. Mmm, maybe we can share the John clone that PM so conviently tied down for us. We can use the PG paddle and have some fun. Runs away before the frying pan comes after her.
                  I could never pass up an offer like that!! LOL, come back here! I have a special treat for you!

Comment

Just quickly flying through to say Morning Hussies on this:

Whumped, Wet & Dirty Wednesday 11!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!

Have to catch up with the posts later... Looks like our resident TWINS have been having a private party

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Just quickly flying through to say Morning Hussies on this:

Have to catch up with the posts later... Looks like our resident TWINS have been having a private party
                      Oh my! Poor whumped John! I hate it when he cries But the wet one on the other hand is.... *slurp* New pics, yeah!
                      You know us Kas, you can't leave us alone for a minute, LOL

Comment

Happy Birthday Barb

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~

Comment

OMG, I thought I was going to have withdrawals!! I had to go to another website to get my fix. Thank God that ordeal is overwith (the forum went down all day)!! now for more thunking.....nice first post mesa!!!

Comment

Feed Me.......Ben........

First a hug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BARB!!!

A GIFT FOR YOU!
                              Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 November 2005, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Then something dirty......

Comment

Working...
                                X