X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And my three favourite Sex God Pics... (is it wrong to have favourite pics from each theme day? I just realized that I don't have just one pic that is my favourite, I have one or two (or three apparently) from each theme day... whoever thought of these themes deserves a prize.....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

the shotgun...

Comment

No, Sunny, it's not bad to have fave pics...just so long as they have Ben in them. It's a special dispensation. You could ask about it in class. I missed, are you doing the retreat or just going to his office? My BIL hadn't been at Mass since his first wedding, so they made him do a retreat.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            No, Sunny, it's not bad to have fave pics...just so long as they have Ben in them. It's a special dispensation. You could ask about it in class. I missed, are you doing the retreat or just going to his office? My BIL hadn't been at Mass since his first wedding, so they made him do a retreat.
            We did the marriage course last weekend.... I'll have to repost the link to all the doodles I did during the weekend LMAO!! We're doing the ceremony in the church, basically just for the sake of my Grandma... Today we're just shopping for dresses though, I'm very excited to NOT be the one trying on the dresses LMAO!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

@ Sunny...

I remember the post, just couldn't remember if you did the weekend or not.

Comment

the zipper...

Comment

from tunnels under Gatebunny's hotel...

ECam: Reporting in. Gatebunny does indeed snore...unless that was the guy she picked up at the bar who was snoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                    Hahahaha!! Are you forgetting where I live? I'm in the middle of the Ontario Snowbelt, we are surrounded by lake on three sides.........

Spoiler:

Our white stuff doesn't stick around?

WOW!
                    i've seen a dusting of snow once, and falling snow a few times.
                    mostly just get ice and rain.

Comment

CamSyn: Gatebunny's married, so I'm thinkin' ECam is lyin'.

Comment

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Its good to know that even gentically gifted people like Ben looked kinda goofy in school pictures.

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                          OK but hopefully you saw all the Birthday wishes.
                          No I didn't. *dives back into the thread to see what she missed*

Awe you guys are so sweet to remember!!!!!!!! *Group hug*

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          [B][COLOR="red"]

Spoiler:
                          Kinda makes you wonder what the heck he was thinking...probably something like "mmm steak would be good for dinner tonight."

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                          WOW!
                          i've seen a dusting of snow once, and falling snow a few times.
                          mostly just get ice and rain.
                          *Sees Cajn*

*Tackle hugs Cajn*

*regains composure*

Hi hon, long time no see

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                            I knew you were gonna say that. You are so predictable! It's all about the fantasy my love, you should know that by now. Most of the motor cycle pics are not of Ben
                            Yeah, but with no helmet on the stunt guy, it's easy to tell, so
                            You guys got all over me when I posted the "Teal'c clotheslines Cam" pics 'cause they're not Ben and you can't event tell! Fair's fair.

Alpha: *rubs Neelan's shoulders* Awe, now you've gone and gotten all tense.
                            *sighs* Yeah. Do some SEX GOD for me? *bats eyelashes*
                            Alpha: Of course! Anything for my favorite babe....

Comment

Good morning Furnace!!

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X