No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone has better con pics than I do. I so need a new camera, any suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
      Everyone has better con pics than I do. I so need a new camera, any suggestions??
      Sony makes a good one. The cybershot? Also Canon is also a good brand!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Sony makes a good one. The cybershot? Also Canon is also a good brand!

Hey, a new Cam thunker. Hey brian. You are going to the con next year, right?? Get those breakie tickets first so you don't miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Didn't hate them, didn't see them, post all you want. Peeps are coming here looking for them.
          I understand and appreciate those who comment and green me. But keeping up with the thread is part of being a Ben thunker here and unless you are gone for a long time that is something you should do I'm a bit peeved right now at what IMO is rudeness from those who come and take our pics and don't participate in thunking. I'm just saying, I will be posting fewer of my own personal pics from now on.

Also the clones are taking over and a lot of us don't care to thunk like that. Don't get me wrong, I love a great snide remark, snark or funny caption but entire story lines of 15 clone personalities is just too much for me and I can't enjoy that nor do I want to try to keep up with it.

Also, our theme days are important to help people not to post the same pics everyday and when we go off theme it messes up the purpose. If anyone would like to change any of the theme days or add to them, that's cool, lets do it. But I thought we had most themes covered ie...Manic Monday is anything goes.

*takes deep breath* Indignant rant over.

Slurps gun boy!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 12 November 2007, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Depends on how much you want to spend. The cannon pro is in the thousands including lens and flash. But I think Neelan has a great one that didn't cost that much. Ask her, she took great pics all year!

Olympus and Nicon make great lower end cams too.

Comment

K, can't afford thousands, maybe $1000 max.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Hey, Neelan... I feel like I'm stalking you.... Muhwahahahahahaha...

Everybody, Stargate has been nominated for a People's Choice Award. You are permitted to vote once a day for the People's Choice Awards, so, feel free to vote for Stargate Atlantis again and again. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp

I have a stalker!!!

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                (my flash over heated too Neelan. I couldn't even touch my batteries they were so hot! lol)
                Good to know I'm not the only psycho super-fan out there!

for those who missed my con posts last night this is a reminder to look at the previous post on the thread. People talk to you and it is rude not to talk back. For those who saw them and could care less to comment I won't post anymore if you hate them that much.
                You know quite well that there are some people *coughAddycough* who never spend time catching up in a thread, so they're not gonna respond... even if they do see the pix! Some people *coughAddycough* will only see 'em if you post 'em during the day when they're online. Keep 'em comin'... there are people from TF who might come "in search of" here, 'cause I told 'em I'd post the bulk of mine on GW first.

EVERYONE, thanks for the congrats! It's one time I was actually paying attention to it. Thought I'd get there last night, but alas, had to wait until today, so I figured I'd reach it in here where it counts to me the most.
                BABES!!!

Comment

[B][COLOR="Purple"]
                  Spoiler:
                  I understand and appreciate those who comment and green me. But keeping up with the thread is part of being a Ben thunker here and unless you are gone for a long time that is something you should do I'm a bit peeved right now at what IMO is rudeness from those who come and take our pics and don't participate in thunking. I'm just saying, I will be posting fewer of my own personal pics from now on.

Also the clones are taking over and a lot of us don't care to thunk like that. Don't get me wrong, I love a great snide remark, snark or funny caption but entire story lines of 15 clone personalities is just too much for me and I can't enjoy that nor do I want to try to keep up with it.

Also, our theme days are important to help people not to post the same pics everyday and when we go off theme it messes up the purpose. If anyone would like to change any of the theme days or add to them, that's cool, lets do it. But I thought we had most themes covered ie...Manic Monday is anything goes.

I get ya, hon. 'Cept my clones are still gonna talk, 'cause I couldn't keep 'em quiet if I watned to. Sometimes, they'll just come out and model the latest fasions for us.

Depends on how much you want to spend. The cannon pro is in the thousands including lens and flash. But I think Neelan has a great one that didn't cost that much. Ask her, she took great pics all year!

Olympus and Nicon make great lower end cams too.
                  Alpha's a lower-end Cam! As for cameras mine is a Pentax K 100D of which there's a K110D and the only difference between the two is the 110D doesn't have the "shake reduction" feature, which isn't at all necessary if you plan on using a flash. The 110D runs about $500-600 retail. My flash was an additional $350, 'cause it's AWESOME! It reaches up to 75 feet easily, as you can see from my pix this year. I was in row three. The Sony is probably the best digital SLR out there right now for the money. It's also about $600... $700 with the basic 18-70mm zoom. I spent about $1500 on all my camera stuff... bag, 2 lenses (one's a 50-300mm zoom), camera body, lens cloth, and flash, including tax. Check out the local PX and see what they have... or Costco.

Comment

Totally random pix, 'cause it's still Manic Monday!!!

Comment

Comment

Hey, Sunny! *waves* I see you lurking down there!

Comment

He sure is!!!!

Slurps gun boy!

Spoiler:
                          *hugs* I appreciate all your pics!! Actually, I appreciated everyone's pics, it's a way for those of us who missed out to get to see.. well, what we missed out on LMAO!!!!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Uh-oh! I think I broke him! *runs away*

Comment

So, Fiancee and I made it through our marriage prep course.. I spend the weekend doodling, and he spent the weekend laughing at my doodles... there are QUITE a few SG and FS references, so if anyone wants to check them out, I put them up on Facebook... here's the link to the page where you don't have to be a member to view Doodles!!

On another note, I'm not caught up yet totally... I'll try to tomorrow... Oh, on another note... this is cross-posted in S/J and Jonas Threads... sorry if that's annoying... oh, and I can't get into Photobucket tonight....
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hi I thought this was multi thunk day
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X